Battle Born Cruisers Picnic at Davis Creek August 24th 2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What:
This will be a pot luck picnic, The club will be cooking burgers, hot dogs and Chicken and providing soda. Bring a side dish to share. Bring your own beverages if you prefer a certain brand or type.

Where:
We will be in the Day use area. The Club banner will be removed from mothballs for the event so look for it.

For those of you unfamiliar with Davis Creek it is located south of Reno on Old 395 about 9.5 miles from the intersection of US395 and SR431(Mt Rose HWY). The park is well shaded with tons of places for the kids to explore. As you enter the park go straight and follow the signs for the day use area.

When:
Saturday Aug 24, 2019. I plan to start the coals around 11'ish. Party and food ready at 11:30. The day use area closes at sunset.

Last edited:
I think Dan has it. Maybe he can bring it to the meeting and you can pick it up then. Or I can get it from him and get it to your house sometime this month.

i wi;; either brimg the banner to the meeting or drop it at Tonys house.

Text me if you decide to bring it here and we can arrange a time.

My best friend will be in town, known him for 30 years and haven't seen him in five! He'll be joining us for the BBQ and I'm curious if anyone would like to do some light wheeling with me/us in the afternoon/early evening. Anyone interested?

Mike emailed the following...

should have added more info. As posted in the minutes, the club is hosting a club picnic at Davis Creek regional park. What we need are an attendance figure to get sufficient amount of food and sodas. Hamburgers, Hot dogs, chicken and sodas. We are asking attendees to bring a favorite dish for potluck.

If you aren't receiving his emails, reply here with an RSVP, number of people you are bringing and the side dish you plan on bringing too. I will let him know.

Saturday, August 24th. The event will start around 11 ish. Look for the Battle Born Cruiser banner.

1565829608292.png

@rusty_tlc When can we meet up so I can get the banner from you?

still don't know if i will be in town, if i am here will be there,

Hey @Krusty Krab, maybe we should do a club meeting at @rusty_tlc house and help him paint some rooms. How do you feel about Freeborn Red Dan? 🤣
We are both OCD when it comes to painting, at least if we screw up we only have our selves to blame.
I do have a ditch that needs weeding.............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom