Battery Tray Replacement (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hunt around on the parting out section, there is a guy who makes stainles trays which are nice...do a google search for stainlesstrays.com or something like that.

Last edited:
I got the one slcfj62 linked. It's nice!

Another thumbs up for the stainless tray. And you can order a left side unit for dual battery setups. A quality product.

You need to know your future battery size (or just use existing), but you can "start a new life" with any battery size you pretty much want, too, as he makes almost everything.

stainlesstrays.com - shipped VERY quickly - site is great.

To order you have to click on "details," which is a little awkward, but not THAT hard to figure out, I guess :)

Thanks for the feedback. Does the new tray bolt in or does it need to be welded? Does anyone have a picture of theirs installed on their truck?

Thanks for the feedback. Does the new tray bolt in or does it need to be welded? Does anyone have a picture of theirs installed on their truck?

In my dual batt thread in sig.

Second Batt Pass side:
DSC_7814.JPG

Awesome. That looks great. I'm definitely going to get one if I can scrape together the money. I'm just a poor college kid. lol

In the above pic it did need one hole drilled for the 3rd bolt. You can see my blue sharpie mark where we marked it to drill. Piece of Cake.

I got both and love them so far. i also got the bottle relocate bracket for the overflow bottle. I got rid of my headlight washer lines, bottle, etc so used that spot for my dual battery controller. If you have a spare minute or two i have some decent pics of the setup in the thread in my sig.

I got mine with the 34 hold downs, thinking of buying two of the 31 hold downs to have just in case...

GL!

Hey guys. Just ever so slightly confused with the brackets I need.

I want the drivers side battery tray and I know I need the bottle relocation bracket however it says it’s just for the 60 series and doesn’t work with the standard bracket?

I have a 62 with a 3fe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom