Battery Tender

Got the flu , so straight to the point . Rig has been sittin for 4 days . M
ust have left a door open and now battery is dead . I 'm using a http://batterytender.com/default.php?cPath=11_2&osCsid=c4c3fada0c521f3a0ecda5ea02a856e1 and having it charge right now . Question is can I leave terminals hooked up ? Last time I disconnected it and had a hell of a time getting my aftermarket alarm set p
roperly when i reconnected everything .

Thnx Vince

Shouldn't be a problem as long as the tender has a properly functioning auto shutoff feature. As far as the alarm goes...Beowulf posted a PDF of the Alarm system manual on his website (do a search) if your Cruiser did not come with one. The manual makes reprograming the alarm a snap. 8)

Thnx Snow , but it is an aftermarket alarm the po put in . It's a discontinued Python model and I've never been to find the manual on-line.

No promises ... but maybe if you provide the python info here , one of us may have the inclination and luck to find something online for ya :D

:beer:

Tyler

Thnx Tyler , Fortunately the wife tore spare room apart (not quite unpacked from our move )and found the folder the po gave us , which contained the manual WHEW . I followed the wires from the siren through the firewall and that bugger is tucked way up under the dash . Was not looking forward to diggin into that for the model # .

Thnx again :beer: Vince

GXO

GXOR
SILVER Star
Website
gxor.org
Get some LEDs for that thing...4days is nothing with those puppies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom