Battery Hold Down (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fellas, I hope the Austin TLCA chapter is doing well! I miss the local LC community, the random drive-by's at Edwin's shop (they probably don't) and the monthly Rudy's get togethers!

I have been scouting the Parting Out section on MUD for a battery hold down kit for my 1983 FJ60 (top panel and J-hook) without much luck and the guy selling one on E-bay is too proud of his. If any of you have one laying around I'd take it off your hands and buy it. Please PM me.

Keep it weird,
Zoli

Fellas, I hope the Austin TLCA chapter is doing well! I miss the local LC community, the random drive-by's at Edwin's shop (they probably don't) and the monthly Rudy's get togethers!

I have been scouting the Parting Out section on MUD for a battery hold down kit for my 1983 FJ60 (top panel and J-hook) without much luck and the guy selling one on E-bay is too proud of his. If any of you have one laying around I'd take it off your hands and buy it. Please PM me.

Keep it weird,
Zoli
Is it the same as one on an 80? Do you have a photo? If so I think I have one somewhere in the garage.

Have you tried Jason at Cruiseryard? ?

Zolli,

Just get some of these. $25

http://stainlesstrays.com/

opt34_60.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom