BaT BAT/97 40th w/Lockers/39k miles (1 Viewer)

Bring-a-Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I am seeing $70K for the final price - where are you guys seeing the higher number? Either way this is kind of ridiculous. I know the federal reserve has turned the US dollar into toilet paper over the last few years - but come on this is a used 20 year old truck - not some vintage rare collectable.

Edit: nevermind I see the price change now - my screen was slow to refresh I guess.

Last edited:
I am seeing $70K for the final price - where are you guys seeing the higher number? Either way this is kind of ridiculous. I know the federal reserve has turned the US dollar into toilet paper over the last few years - but come on this is a used 20 year old truck - not some vintage rare collectable.

Edit: nevermind I see the price change now - my screen was slow to refresh I guess.

The person with the money in their hand gets to define what is or is not a "vintage rare collectible."

2C76432C-8AAE-4235-9EAF-0EE26AE0E89B.png

Anything low miles, pristine shape and 1 owner goes for a lot. Look around BAT and see how wild people go for other low mileage Toyota’s. Lots of Ford trucks have been going for insane prices too. Land cruisers have a pretty small following compared to other vehicles on that site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom