BAT 70 Series Pickup, Should I run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Briefly scanned it. So, a 2010 body on an 80 series frame, am I correct? I love the newer body style, why lord cant you Toyota send those critters here!?

I am sure that one is north of $100k. I like but I am not Warren Buffett!
'We' can't have the newer 70 series because the corrupt people you keep voting for say so

We could change it if we weren't 99.9999% sheep.

But keep looking...good ones are out there.

70 Series experts, I need some advice.

I have wanted a 70 series since they were first introduced but we were never blessed with them in this country. I love my 80 but dream of a 70 pickup to fill the void in my heart left by the one that could, or should have been.

Anyway, this one is up on BAT. Looks like they have placed an 80 series front axle on this and I am not sue I like what I see on the rear control arm mounts. Besides that, is that an aftermarket AC? The joke of an attempted step/slider will be immediately removed upon purchase, that install also has me concerned. Alas, while I always have wanted one (kind of like a 308 Ferrari), I know so little about them I don't trust myself with buying one (kinda like that Ferrari thing again). It will not be used for a daily driver but will use the critter in its native environment. I also do not have time to do any serious wrenching on it, I still have to wrap up my 80s mods and don't need another project now. All of that said, she is purdy aint she!

What are your collective thoughts on this one?

1992_toyota_land-cruiser_1992_toyota_land-cruiser_3a350035-0e69-4386-9123-92dd414b5f75-kryydn-97608-56714.jpg
This is a terrible truck. You should not buy it.

If I ever would need to sell my BJ73, I now know in which market I should post it. 30k$. Huu. (OK, minus 1k for plastic and rattle cans)
Cheers Ralf

Nah. Everyone already thinks I’m an a****** anyway. No reason to continue reinforcing it. 😂😂🤘🤘
I think someone needs a hug.

Let me guess, your latest Toyota factory OEM parts order got messed up? Stop by bud, I will give you a hug and all will be right in the world again. Or...

Wash some parts in the dishwasher, that is always deeply satisfying. :p :cheers:

I can help you with a Middle East FZJ75 stock with no modifications or swaps, just stock trucks. If you are looking for FZJ70s with 1FZ I definitely can help but not with diesel engines because we don't have much in Saudi. Another service I can help with doing all the maintenance or body parts/work needed before shipping "It is much cheaper to maintain them here than in the USA."

You can ask Nolen Grogan @wngrog about my business; I work through Nolen so if you have an inquiry please reach him first.

This truck in the pic is going soon to the USA, Mi along with an FZJ80 GX.

I do not ship any rusty trucks.

B1E4190A-21C9-4282-A408-020A0F0D2A2A.jpg

For all,
I do not really like to post trucks publicly; I like it more privately. But this is an example of what I like to ship. I do not buy and store trucks; I get orders from clients and find what they specifically want. I help with all FJs except FJ60s because I love them and want to keep them here as much as possible.

This one is from me, too, if you remember the post.

That’s what I am after for a future build. I don’t want a perfect (expensive) one though since the plan is to build it into a rock crawler! 😂🤙

Cheers
I am not saying I sell cheap, but you will get what you paid for and more, haha. I am pretty sure what I provide is way better than what had been listed in BaT.

BTW, big fan of the work you post on IG. Inspiring.

And good FZJ75 troopy, can you find them in Saudi for export? (preferably with stock double tanks)
I can help you with a Middle East FZJ75 stock with no modifications or swaps, just stock trucks. If you are looking for FZJ70s with 1FZ I definitely can help but not with diesel engines because we don't have much in Saudi. Another service I can help with doing all the maintenance or body parts/work needed before shipping "It is much cheaper to maintain them here than in the USA."

You can ask Nolen Grogan @wngrog about my business; I work through Nolen so if you have an inquiry please reach him first.

This truck in the pic is going soon to the USA, Mi along with an FZJ80 GX.

I do not ship any rusty trucks.

View attachment 3315326

RUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN FAST.
I still remember reading your comments on it last time it was on BaT. I think the admins deleted those comments back then. Super sketchy.

Yes. They were just 10€ total.
One would also leave the 12€ aftermarket shiny taillights in and sell the precious NLA 1985 originals separately. That's how those guys do business, right? 🙄
Not for me. Cheers Ralf

They need to be 24V and "godzilla" green (as another mudder puts it to me) or I am not interested.

I totally understand why you like this truck, though. It looks mean, rad, and sweet. And most of your buddies would probably say the same thing when you pulled up.

I almost bought this truck last time it was on there, but I bailed when I looked into the details. It's pretty bad.

I decided to search a little harder and found a way, way better option.

I totally understand why you like this truck, though. It looks mean, rad, and sweet. And most of your buddies would probably say the same thing when you pulled up.

I almost bought this truck last time it was on there, but I bailed when I looked into the details. It's pretty bad.

I decided to search a little harder and found a way, way better option.
Yep, looks good from far but, when you get close, it is far from good... Especially when everyone lets be know what a pile it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom