BaT BAT - 1991 HDJ80 - LHD 1HDT *no affiliation* (1 Viewer)

Bring-a-Trailer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Paraguay, wow.
To bad we in the USA did get diesel & better color schemes.

1616028874100.png

Two days left on the auction and it's still very reasonably priced at $17,000.00.

9445A95B-3A64-4308-BD1D-D55B265E082C.jpeg

Good deal but I don't feel the odometer matches the condition. Every owner treats their vehicle different but this one looked to have more use.

Reading everything I can for the time being, trying to educate myself. IH8MUD has been an awesome resource. No major plans in near-term, bought it for camping with the family + fly fishing and mtb trips in the Appalachians. I’m a purist, doubt I’ll do much long-term past air lockers, suspension upgrade, 35s and an engine tune.

Reading everything I can for the time being, trying to educate myself. IH8MUD has been an awesome resource. No major plans in near-term, bought it for camping with the family + fly fishing and mtb trips in the Appalachians. I’m a purist, doubt I’ll do much long-term past air lockers, suspension upgrade, 35s and an engine tune.
Nice! Sounds pretty awesome. Enjoy it and reach out if you have any questions. I’m no expert by any means, but have done a good amount of work on mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom