Bastrop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just wondered I am not member myself but would be interested in knowing others that share the interest in the cruisers. I am retired and have a lot of free time and a fj40 that I tinker with. I think there used to be gathering of some like minded folks. I am not that good with this app but I do text and few emails. Thanks for the response

You're in the right place. Just keep an eye for threads/messages announcing meet ups. Then drive your FJ40 to Austin, while fingers crossed, and show it off.

I’m in Bastrop,and have gone to a couple Austin meet ups. I would go to more, but my work schedule never seems to line up.

I just wondered I am not member myself but would be interested in knowing others that share the interest in the cruisers. I am retired and have a lot of free time and a fj40 that I tinker with. I think there used to be gathering of some like minded folks. I am not that good with this app but I do text and few emails. Thanks for the response
I’m down to chat about cruisers. Send me a message any time.

I’m in Bastrop,and have gone to a couple Austin meet ups. I would go to more, but my work schedule never seems to line up.
Yep working is always an issue when trying to do other things been a few years that was my issue maybe I will make a meeting one day thanks

Do you live in Tahitian? I have seen a 60 and a 40 series near the golf course a few times.

Do you live in Tahitian? I have seen a 60 and a 40 series near the golf course a few times.
No I live on shiloh south of Home Depot. Got a couple of acres a little fishing boat and the fj40 to tinker on. Being retired I spend a lot of time out here mowing and sitting on the front porch lol

Well as you get older you lose contacts and look for things to do. Yesterday I drained all the oils in the cruiser and went back with a portion of Lucas and 90w in transmission and transfer case. It had always had a loud whine at highway speeds I was surprised at how much quieter it ran Today I will think about how to improve the brakes it’s a 72 with drums all around hope you have a great day didn’t mean to ramble on

Having a great day already don’t think any rambling is ganna change that! Plus I’m pretty sure that’s what this forum is for, unless things have changed here…I helped a dude on here quite a few years back put a head on a 40 in Apache shores super cool dude but I lost his contact info…needless to say people who own cruisers are generally pretty cool people who enjoy taking about cruisers and what not. So I wouldnt worry.

I’m in NW Austin but I too am also available for cruiser talk, helping hand and/or cold beer! 😀
Well seems as though there are a few out there that’s good to know maybe as things get back to normal more things happen have a good one

That 60 is amazing bud, I caught a fleeting glance of that 40 but it looked clean AF. Always down to chat cruisers or lend a helping hand or drink beer.
Thanks they are nice from a distance😉, and I love beer

Well if you see a white 200 creep’n it’s this guy. I’ll keep some beers in the cooler 👌
I’ve seen a white 200, and was hoping it was an actual cruiser fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom