BASS CAMP RUN WITH CAMPING (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Two bundles of fire wood. I forgot to pick up an ax when I was pulling gear out of storage I hope someone brings one.

Happy Voyage. We missed out again..

Last edited:
Was a nice run yesterday... despite a few missteps on my part (got high centered, got badly sideways). I only went for the day, drove out solo (uneventful).
P1070866.jpg

Was a nice run yesterday... despite a few missteps on my part (got high centered, got badly sideways). I only went for the day, drove out solo (uneventful).

Sad that I missed it but very glad everyone had a good time.

It was a good trip. I don't think I would camp at the cabin again except in the dead of summer. It was a windy cold night with intermittent rain showers. And when I say windy I mean gust loud enough to wake me from a sound sleep.

That was fun! My photos are here:

It was cloudy and windy all night, so I didn't bother with the night photos I had hoped for. I might go back and stay again some day just for that.

My son brought the old XJ with new lift out, and nothing fell off. This was also my first time out in the 80 since regearing. 4.88 on 33's feels much better on the trail. On the highway, there's no fixing aerodynamics, anything over 55mph starts hitting the fuel hard.

We tried out the Kamp Rite CTC XL tent cots for the first time, but we put them in the cabin so I can't speak to their wind worthiness. They're comfortable enough, I'll keep them just for trips like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom