Barn find...sort of (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A buddy of mine in Madison IN knows about this 77 that needs some tlc...probably a new tub. Everything is there including the engIne, top and amby doors which are in decent shape. The main doors are not so nice. It has been sitting outside of the barn so the rust has taken its toll but the frame seems fairly solid. they only want $350 for all. Contact me for more info and pIctures. 80,000 MILES.
Ron

ForumRunner_20121002_202931.jpg

20120929_122914[1].jpg

Last edited:
That's a lot of cruiser for $350. The top and amby doors, if in decent shape, are worth more than that.

Isnt that Phils old 40?

Didn't we just do this?

Yeah, but that one was in Wisconsin and it was clouded with photos of a young lady 'assembling' a Chevy V8.

Maybe Tony could get back in the game with this. :)

Tony is a mini/4runner guy. He has joined the dark side. Its nice over here....less wrenching, more wheeling....;)

Tony is a mini/4runner guy. He has joined the dark side. Its nice over here....less wrenching, more wheeling....;)

And they've got free food!

I know a guy that might need the bezel for his bar art.

You can get $400 just for scrapping it.

I spy a nice rusty bezel, perfect for the bar. And some windshield glass..... I wonder what else is hiding in that gem....

I think that same guy needs those tires to complete his 1986 truck look.

That and 4 shocks with neon boots per wheel.

1992 look. and its all 1992 original, Im just preserving it. Neon shock boots are a must!

Hey all

I just bought this cruiser, so it's off the market other than if you need parts. I got it home and started tearing her down. Not a single body part on this cruiser worth a thing. Spent to many years in the rain without a top on it. Good drivetrain and a few other small parts. Don't know if she runs but that will be the next thing to do. So If your needing an axle or somthing, let me know.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom