Banjo Fittings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

Does anyone have a line on banjo hose fittings and associated oil line? I realize that this is off the LancCruiser topic but I'm doing a restoration on a small motorcycle and need to come up with some new oil line (2 stroke oil injection). The dealer just laughs when I tell him that it's a 1970 model. ;)

Best regards and thanks for the input,

Thanks, Steve!

Let me know if they have what you needed...

how big? I parted a few Hodakas when i restored mine and threw a bunch of those away. i will look tonight to see if I have any. Otherwise, you could call Paul Stannard at www.strictlyhodaka.com or try bjracing.com- the latter is a vintage trials guy. They would know if anyone would.

Thanks Rabid. I got a Pegasus Racing catalogue. I'm going to try them first but I'll keep www. stricklyhodoka.com in mind.

I got the oil lines with the banjo fittings for my cruiser from the dealership. They are very expensive.

I gotsta know. What is the bike?

I have redone a 76 Hodaka road toad, and am most of the way through a 74 Yamaha Trials 250. I own a 76 Hodie 250 thunderdog as well.

BTW, most people who work with vintage bikes will tell you to eliminate the oil injection setup. Is that what you need the lines for?

It's kind of a rare two-stroke...a Suzuki T125 also known as a "stinger". Two cylinder with the cylinders set at about 30 off of horizontal. I love the bike it's just a PIA when I need parts. I guess that makes it interesting doing the restoration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom