SOLD Baltimore, MD 1987 FJ60 Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Hi there, I have a 1987 FJ60 for sale with nearly 275000 miles. I'm asking $4k.
I have more photos, you can either see them here: Log In or Sign Up to View - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1000423824122447/ or I can send them to you.

This FJ60 might not be the prettiest thing in the world but it has served me well for 5 years and would be a great project car that still runs in the mean time. There is some significant body rust, but the frame is still solid, only with a little surface rust. The engine runs strong, had passed Colorado emissions in 2017 before moving to Maryland, and has never failed me, even when driving it from Colorado to Maryland.
I've done a lot of work on this over the last 5 years including:
- new battery this year
- rear brake pads replaced 2019
- all new vacuum lines
- stock power steering pump switched out for Saginaw pump
- new cat in 2017 and all emissions systems repaired
- 2 inch lift from Old Man Emu
- rebuilt carburetor myself
- rebuilt alternator from SOR
- a/c line upgraded to r134a in 2018, blew cold until this year
- storage and bed built into back; the rear seats fold down for a platform to sleep on while camping.

Besides the obvious body issues there are few minor kinks that would be easy to sort out:
- fusible link needs replaced, battery charges but not as well as it could
- slow a/c refrigerant leak
- Possible exhaust leak somewhere, while it didn't make a difference in passing emissions, you can smell exhaust when windows are down
- passenger rear side marker needs replaced; I have the replacement just needs put in

My plans had always been to hold onto this cruiser until I had a big enough garage to work on it over time but as it stands right now it mostly just sits on the street and I'm sick of paying insurance for it to just sit. I'd love for it to end up with someone that will appreciate it and maybe get it back to it's original beauty. Let me know if you have questions that I didn't cover here and I'll do what I can to answer them.

IMG_4146.jpg

IMG_4151.jpg

IMG_4155.jpg

IMG_4165.jpg

IMG_4158.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom