SOLD Baltimore, BudBuilt Rock Sliders w/ Kicker and Stainless Steel Transfer Case Skid - Reduced (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Removed some mods before selling my 200 Series a couple weeks back. Anyone looking to add some most excellent BudBuilt products to your LC or LX build? Sliders are only about 5 months old and SS transfer case skid is about a year old. Local pickup strongly preferred given the size and weight of these parts.

Asking:
$800 for the sliders
$200 for the SS Transfer Case Skid

20210725_134441821_iOS.jpg
20210725_134450777_iOS.jpg
20210725_134502101_iOS.jpg
20210725_134512667_iOS.jpg
20210725_134710359_iOS.jpg
d

Last edited:
What do you think shipping would be to 59802?

Only interested in the sliders if you’re willing to sell separately

What do you think shipping would be to 59802?

Only interested in the sliders if you’re willing to sell separately
I'm really trying to sell these locally if at all possible given they're about 100 lbs each side they really need to be professionally packed and sent on a pallet via a freight service. Would love to avoid all that if I could!

Land Cruiser is gone to it's next adventure so these parts are now just gathering dust waiting for their new home. Lowered price hoping to not have to deal with shipping these super stout BudBuilt products to sell them!

Totally understand RE shipping

Let me know if you change your mind as I may order a new set as early as next week.

If you still have these around, I'll be going through MD/DC in a week and am interested in the full set.
sorry missed marking this one to sold. Sliders and armor is gone but i still have the factory transfer case cage if anyone ants it as well as some OEM LC wheel center caps that i somehow got with the car new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom