Baltimore Bounty v2 - The Texas Connection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In my never ending attempts to live up to the fine example set forth by our fearless leader I present my version of the now famous Baltimore Bounty - we'll call it the Houston Haul!
I had a chance to spend a few days in North Houston helping out some folks with some carpentry and strong back (loading trucks) type stuff and was offered some stuff as compensation. Here are a few of the items we hauled back to Arkansas:
Snow cone machine...
HoustonHaul3.jpg

shop stuff
HoustonHaul2.jpg

small trailer
HoustonHaul.jpg

and finally - a new play toy!!!
airboat.jpg

Just call me an all terrain kind of guy!:hillbilly::hillbilly:

Absolutely nothin' short of friggin' phenomenal sir. :bounce2::cheers::bounce2:

Airboats are a helluva ride. :clap:

Puts my blow-up boat to shame ... :eek:

Bought me a 5' x 10' trailer last time I was home though ... :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Yep - the airboat is gona be a ton o fun! It's in sad shape right now but I'm workin on it every day. New prop is on order and should arrive early next week, kit for the 750cfm holley carb should be here today, alternator is getting reworked and should be ready today, new belt and bearing for the prop drive system should be here today, tune up is otherwise complete, fluids/filters changed, cooling system flushed, new thermostst and water pump installed, new hoses tonight, etc, etc.
I had the engine running (chevy 454 4 bolt main) but the carb was crap from sitting ten years or so. Should come to life again by the weekend. Then I'll start working on the cosmetics, seats, etc. Gona have to do something about the noise though - open headers and straight pipes on a 454cid on the water is going to be LOUD. :cool:
I'm thinkin about catching me a bear cub and moving to the Everglades :steer:(showing my age here).:eek:

good Scored there Sir!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom