bako rally...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
post up if your going to the bako rally... see about cara 40ing(toyotaing) down there..post up if going maybe we could meet up tulare again kinda of a happy medium...

james

Anthony what's up, Orion or transmission????

t-case .....but don't think its an Orion the guys i bought it form told me it was an Orion!
now that i got under there and looked it a three speed with 4+1 gears i think.
But i tried to remove the drain plug would not come out took some beating
then came flying out and something ate a chunk off the top of the plug and it spit a "few" chunks
out and a few teeth out. all get it out today and take a few pics.

I'm in post up what time you want to meet in Tulare.

Greenhorn the guys looked at the 3 speed t-case and priced it at $150 on tech day so if your interested PM me if I don't here back i"ll be taking it to Bako.:hillbilly:

I'm in post up what time you want to meet in Tulare.

Greenhorn the guys looked at the 3 speed t-case and priced it at $150 on tech day so if your interested PM me if I don't here back i"ll be taking it to Bako.:hillbilly:

thank you for the offer but I'm headed in a different direction. lol

{Maybe}

I'm going, but taking my truck. With the way the windhas been blowing, I am going to be a :princess: and role with window that close. I Was thinking about leaving around 9 am from Lemoore, but if you want to meet up at your place then meet in Tulare, let me know.

You have my cell. Maybe we could take one rig and split the gas if you want.

mmm yea dan that might work not sure i want to run my 40to bako.... worked on some stuff today...seth and i are going to take it to dans forsure on sunday though...

Wear light clothes, forecast is for 85 degrees.

Gilbert is going to meet at my house @ 8:30, leave then. I will check if you want to meet on road or we will just run down 43 on the backroads:hillbilly:

Call me if you guys in Tulare have other plans or we could meet up at Famosa (46 & 99)

Jerry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom