Bakersfield California Spring Land Cruiser Ralley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks Andy for another good one! And a thank you North Bakersfield Toyota. Good to see old friends and meet new ones. Here is a parting shot. Everything from Rebecca's beautiful '40 to Dan's beautiful beast, and everything in between. And thank all of you that drove from all over Cali. Hope all made it home safe and without incident.:cheers:
015.jpg
014.jpg
009.jpg

Andy,

Thanks for taking the time to organize this event again this year. Appreciate your efforts & hope we have another next year.

And Dan, if I don't get my Echo 3400 running, I will look you up for a Stihl, thanks for bringing the one you did. Georg forced me to buy his springs first & by the time I met up w/you...I was broke.

John

Great event. Thanks to Andy and all others involved in leading this up. Felt good passing parts to new caretakers.

Great mix of cruisers to look at. It is always neat seeing how many ways any cruiser can be built, modified and personalized. "Bench Racing" was a blast as well.

Sorry for my dog tangling leashes with one of the others, he was just trying to say Hi!

Does anyone have any info on the yellow 1st Gen pickup? I was checking it out pretty good (As you may have noticed) Looks like a good platform.

Thanks to all the kind people I met Saturday. I hit Gorman on the way back to the Valley and did the difficult trails for the first time. So much fun. You guys were all so welcoming.

I hit Gorman on the way back to the Valley and did the difficult trails for the first time. So much fun. You guys were all so welcoming.

And you didn't invite me?:D Thanks Andy , it was good to see everyone there. D' Animal has the coolest truck.

GOOD TIME

my daughter and i had a good time. weather was great. people are cool. awesome rigs. thank you:D
IMG_4532[1].jpg
IMG_4522[1].jpg

Sorry I missed this year. Parents and siblings threw me a 50th Birthday party in Valley Springs. Great pictures.

thanks andy and crew!!!!!!!!!!

had a great time once again, sold some stuff, bought some stuff and came home with more crap then i showed up with. i'm never gonna learn......

georg @ valley hybrids

ps: i was talking to a gentleman who's thinking about doing a 350TBI conversion on a 60 with an h55f already in it. he also owns a 40 which he flopped over not too long ago?! i can't for the life of me remember his name......any leads would be great, just found a part for his swap. THANKS!!!!!

And I swear, D'Animal probably has 20 of the same outfit....

:lol:

Yes...but so does Marlin!;p

Another great meet. Just wished I'd had a little more sleep before driving out from Red Rock. Sorry if I 'spaced' on anyone.

Thanks again Georg for helping yoyokid out with the engine:cool:. I heard his drive home with that trailer got a little 'interesting.' :eek:

Best

Mark A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom