Baja Almanac 2009 now available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

neat! heard good things about it. Very detailed.

of course, fewer people are going down to Baja these days, apparently.

i used to go down to baja in the 87 to 91 in a toyota pu with a camper shell on top and went nuts, i was 19 and I drove like a complete fffn idiot. But from what I can remember from those dark days of acid and maryjane was the terrain was incredible and the trails/mountains were spectacular. I relish the day I move back to san diego. I live in New Jersey now and miss it a ton.

My Baja Almanac came in today! It is larger than the old one but thinner. The original one was like 8.5x11" and this one is more like 11x17" so you don't have to flip the pages as much and you see more on a page, but it is harder to store.

Last edited:
I was on the damn e-mail notification list for almost 3 years and I couldn't believe it when I got the e-mail the other day! Mine has already been ordered!

Ditto.

My Baja Almanac came in today!

Yep, arrived the other day. Much larger and the maps overlap which is nice. I haven't had a chance to look through it. The two old ones I have are trashed and I've been waiting for several years too. I ordered two ... one to trash and another to trash after the first one is trashed. Got to plan ahead.

Reviving an old thread here, but this seems to still be a popular publication to have, for those interested in venturing into Baja. Is anyone interested in selling a used Almanac. It appears these have not been in publication for quite some time.

Thank you

Reviving an old thread here, but this seems to still be a popular publication to have, for those interested in venturing into Baja. Is anyone interested in selling a used Almanac. It appears these have not been in publication for quite some time.

Thank you
Yup, out of print. I was able to find one online recently...

Just another update, got a new Almanac from Baja Bound.
IMG_20161130_205604396.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom