Bailey is now a secretary (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.urbanlandcruisers.com
Bailey is not the oficial secretary of the GA Cruisers. it was a close race but he made it to the finish.

Cant wait to see his new outfit

EDIT: This is the most fawked up post I have ever made.

Bailey is "now" the Official blah blah.....

And yes, this should be in chit chat

UMMM Dude....

Which one is it??

Does he get to wear stilleto high heels?

please dont post any pics ;)

hmmm, think perhaps theres a misunderstanding on what the "outfitting" section means :flipoff2: :slap:

I was thinking a nice buisness suit, not so sure the stilleto's would go with that though. :(

Fawk Off David. :flipoff2:
I think David is jealous. :D :flipoff2:

Confused? you say he is NOT the new secretary......I think you mean he is now the new secretary......or maybe not. But post up the pics :D

[quote author=dd113 link=board=14;threadid=9768;start=msg86000#msg86000 date=1073450947]
Bailey is not the oficial secretary of the GA Cruisers. it was a close race but he made it to the finish.

Cant wait to see his new outfit
[/quote]

If he is not the new secretary, does his new signature mean he is 4th in line (like #4 son) instead of 2004 Secretary?

Congrats on the appointment, secre'ary. With over 2,000 posts, I'm sure you can type, talk, and sit as good as the next office beyatch.

Truth-be-told, I have no f*cking idea what the hell the secretary of the Georgia Cruisers has to do; but it's your title. Wear it well. Good Luck.

In Georgia, the secretary must be the only one in the group who learned how to read and write!!

[quote author=drohweder link=board=14;threadid=9768;start=msg87443#msg87443 date=1073630614]
In Georgia, the secretary must be the only one in the group who learned how to read and write!!
[/quote]

You're giving him more credit than he'd due. :flipoff2:

It just means he's better at entertaining the masses. :eek:

The secretary is the one willing to wear stilletto heels while doing.....the rest of his job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom