Badlands September 10th and 11th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser Jimmy

Threads
What: Wheelin.

Dates: September 10th and 11th Sat and Sun
Saturday Ride: Show up at Upper Parking lot (behind Badlands office) before 10am.

3968 North Xavier
Attica, IN 47918
Directions: http://www.badlandsoffroad.com/directions.asp

Camp Site: Summers Camp Grounds
(765) 762-2832
5509 N 200 E
Attica, IN 47918

Hoosier Cruiser Member to bring Saturday night dinner.

See ya there.

BTW, The Rice On the Rocks Clan is invited as well the Bluegrass Club and you Illinois Folks.
Summers Carroll GC copy.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be there Friday night about 9 or 10. I have the pass. seat open if any one needs to ride along. Hope to wheel Sat and Sun.
Mark

I plan on being at the camp grounds around 8:30 or 9:00 on Sat. morning. I should have at least one seat open.

Cool Dude.
We'll see you there.

I'll be there too. Contemplating taking my rig, or riding with Polak or? Are most of you gonna stick to the woods, no reason to have 2 groups doing different stuff.

I hope to be there I may need to ride with some one.on the trails.

I should have an open seat or four.

Guest for Wheelin

Guys,
Thanks for all that replied back on the open seat, BO is going to be very happy.

Greetings,

This is Karl Walters from Columbus, Ohio and now somewhat defunct Mid Ohio Land Cruisers.

I would possibly like to ride if I can get a hall pass.

I can fix my own junk too! :D

:beer:

BUCKEYE4X4 said:
Greetings,

This is Karl Walters from Columbus, Ohio and now somewhat defunct Mid Ohio Land Cruisers.

Karl, No problem, we're happy to have you.

If you're going to drive at Badlands it about $15 for vehicle entry. Vehicles with passengers $15+$5 for every passenger.

We are going to stay at the above campground. Some poeple will show up Friday night, me pra'lly and one or two others. Otherwise be at Badlands on Saturday at the upper parking lot at 10am.

See ya'there.

Jimmy

BUCKEYE4X4 said:
Greetings,

Hey Karl,
Hope to see you there bro................... Long time no wheeling?

Thanks kindly

If I can make it I will be arriving late Friday at the campground. I drive a 3/4 ton GMC silver/gold and will be towing a white 85 4runner.

Later

Karl

Change of plans...scored OSU Texas tickets :D

Thanks for the invite. Please post in our club forum when your next club run is, I am definelty interested.

Karl

Hey All
Sorry to dissapear. I had a great time wheeling with you guys at LBL. Thanks for the coldies and the good grub. I'm not going to make it up this weekend and I don't know of anyone else from Bluegrass that is coming up either.
We're going to have a good group going to Windrock in October. I hope you guys can join us. I'll get the info to Jimmy.
When you are wheeling this weekend and can't choose a line, remember to ask WWJD. (What Would Jimmy Do?)
Have Fun!
Peter

peterb said:
Hey All
Sorry to dissapear. I had a great time wheeling with you guys at LBL. Thanks for the coldies and the good grub. I'm not going to make it up this weekend and I don't know of anyone else from Bluegrass that is coming up either.
We're going to have a good group going to Windrock in October. I hope you guys can join us. I'll get the info to Jimmy.
When you are wheeling this weekend and can't choose a line, remember to ask WWJD. (What Would Jimmy Do?)
Have Fun!
Peter

Peter,
Thanks for the support. Rocker panels aren't made to look pretty!! Git-r-du!!!!!

Jimmy