Bad Supporting Vendor - musthave - Doesn't honor deals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought a used Dometic fridge from musthave and he did not honor the deal we made where I would cover $100 in shipping over the price of the fridge and he would cover the rest. I paid all of it and he would not respond when it came time to have him pay for his part. Buyers beware. I expect better from someone that wants the entire community to buy his goods and services. I would not buy from him again.

File him in the "Shady Vendor" category.

he was nice enough to mud ship a set of fj40 doors for me from ATL. to Florida. I never got the doors. he somehow forgot how to return my calls. special kind of human that one.

he was nice enough to mud ship a set of fj40 doors for me from ATL. to Florida. I never got the doors. he somehow forgot how to return my calls. special kind of human that one.

So he just took the doors and kept them for himself?

If you search this forum it appears that there's been a few others unhappy with transactions with him.

If you search this forum it appears that there's been a few others unhappy with transactions with him.

Yep, and not a good way to do business. If he replies back to me and follows though on honoring our deal, I will post, otherwise, this posting is meant to help others that might possibly do business with him.

Since no one linked him to this matter....@musthave

Oh, he's been notified.

wow.

Since no one linked him to this matter....@musthave

To tag a member, you can’t have any characters/punctuation connected to their username. There has to be spaces. I’ve seen this a lot in the Classifieds section and some threads get so deep, the person you’re actually trying to communicate with never sees the question.

@musthave - have you seen this thread? #musthavemissedit

Last edited:
Yes, notified via text, send me $$$ or else. Sorry, I don't work that way. Never have, never will.

The deal was $550 +$100 shipping. You honor it or don't. If you do, your name does not end up here. Plus you asked to use my account, that was not my idea. Pay me $50 more bucks, honor the deal, and I remove this thread.

I see Musthave has now gone through and deleted his posts in this thread. :rolleyes:

A quick search in bad sellers / buyers beware will lead to more feedback as well.

I see Musthave has now gone through and deleted his posts in this thread. :rolleyes:

I saw that.

This forum is great and deserves great people who honor bargains and live up to their word. That makes all of us better and have a great experience. I wish everyone well, but people that don't follow this credo need to realize this is their reputation on the line and word will get around.

Do I understand well that on social media someones name and reputacion can be smeared and extorted by a difference of 50 bucks ??

Do I understand well that on social media someones name and reputacion can be smeared and extorted by a difference of 50 bucks ??

No, you are not understanding that correctly. It's about honoring the deals you make. Your word is who you are and your reputation is based on how well you adhere to your word. In some places that means something and those are the places I want to be.

He got me good on a 2006 LX470 I bought from him. He lied about alot of expensive maintenance items he said were done and the condition of the car. When I contacted him he stopped responding. I also created a buyer beware listing about him here

He got me good on a 2006 LX470 I bought from him. He lied about alot of expensive maintenance items he said were done and the condition of the car. When I contacted him he stopped responding. I also created a buyer beware listing about him here
Sorry to hear about your experience. Mods, what can be done via the site regarding this less-than-reputable seller?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom