Bad luck with 2 100's

Discussion in '100-Series Cruisers' started by 92FJ, Aug 13, 2005.

1. 92FJ

92FJ

My friends truck got totaled and was surprised about the safety of it. I bought one as well. Now I dont have it! A steel building beam landed on it crushing it into half! Thank god i wasnt in there. and my newly purchased camera was in there also. I lost my first camera in the first accident i had now i lost this one. Now im having a freaking hard time with insurance. Is it just me or do you guys have this kinda luck with their 100 cruiser.

2. CTapia

CTapia

Sorry to hear that!! As you mentioned, be happy that you were not in the truck!! What year was it and what problems are you running into with the insurance?

CTapia

3. t-o

t-o

wow, too bad there are no pictures of that!

slightly off-topic...my sister drove her new volvo (40 mph) into the rear quarter panel of a 100-series who ran a stop sign. nearly totalled her volvo, the entire front skin was replaced as well as a bunch under the hood. Meanwhile, the Cruiser drove home! she said it was a direct hit on the driver side rear wheel. Tough axles.
    Tim

4. rule303

rule303

How the heck does a steel beam end up on your vehicle??? Don't come within 10 miles of me please you unlucky bastard.

5. DMX84

DMX84

Don’t take your camera with you anymore. In fact, get them out of you house & away from your family. :eek:

6. 98LXand99LC

98LXand99LC

Why would you get a hard time getting coverage? Whoever dropped that beam on your LC should have covered it right? As long as you haven't made a claim, I would think you would be Ok.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.