Bad Experience with TPI 4x4 Landcruiser Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not sure how many of you do business with TPI (TPI 4x4 Landcruiser Parts) in TN. I have done business with them in the past without a problem but I recently purchased some reman Brake Calipers from them and had a horrible experience. I initially ordered (late in the afternoon just before Memorial Day weekend) Calipers and rotors, and I was told it would take a couple days to prepare the shipment. I then realized I could get Toyota rotors from CruiserTeq in 2 days so I could work over the weekend, so I called them back first thing the next morning and asked to cancel the rotors. The guy wasn't happy about it, but said he would take care of it. Well, he took care of it all right: he charged me $25 for each rotor as a "restocking fee" and other $28 for a UPS label he said he couldn't use because I cancelled the order. Then he held the Calipers for another week before he shipped them. So, it cost me an extra $85 and a lost week waiting for the Calipers. Then then come in and they are a mismatched pair of reman Calipers with no wire springs (as they are advertised to include) or any caps for the bleed screws or inlets. Really second rate. I wish I had just spent more and bought new Toyota Calipers from CruiserTeq. I would be a lot happier.

Of course they accept no returns of ANY products ("Don't Ask!")

I would be very careful before doing any business with them. Make sure you know exactly what you need/want, because they will do you NO FAVORS. They don't practice strong Customer Service policies, and they can be very spiteful, as I learned the hard way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom