Bad experience with CruiserParts (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Snoodly,

I'm sure someone will likely censor this, but I'm from a time before wokeness, where you respect a lady and always treat anyone kindly who could use an extra hand. There is a special place in Hell for whoever treated you this way.

You will find 99.99% of Mud members to be honest and helpful. Just keep reading as much as you can here, ask for guidance and suggestions and recommendations and hopefully you never run across another crook like this again. Sorry this happened to you. Best of luck to you.
Thank you Bear,

I am a in the woods type of person and I find it more challenging when my truck is down and I'm unable to do the work anymore but I still have the drive to get my truck to the woods 😁

IMG_20211228_071723997.jpg

I do have a few front axles and would be willing to rebuild one before I ship it.
Where are you located?
Thank you so much that is so sweet... I just paid 3000 for someone to do that (7years ago I did the work myself so it's hard to pay so much for something that I enjoy doing) you are making my heart melt thanks I'm in Bodega bay CA I am looking for a power steering reservoir if anyone knows where I could get one less than 200 that would be wonderful 😊 one of my mechanics still lets me work with him but he is getting older so we laugh most of the time.

Cali is too far to ship an axle with me being in Georgia but I can for sure get you a power steering reservoir. If you can swing it it's best to go new on those are they do leak over time and a used one will start leaking eventually but I can put a known good one in a box and headed your way for 50 bucks.

My wife is also handicap and can't do much to help anymore. She built her own 80 a few years back but now shuffling around on a walker. Look up "crispy cruiser" here and see what all she was capable of before the cancer wrecked our lives.

Cali is too far to ship an axle with me being in Georgia but I can for sure get you a power steering reservoir. If you can swing it it's best to go new on those are they do leak over time and a used one will start leaking eventually but I can put a known good one in a box and headed your way for 50 bucks.

My wife is also handicap and can't do much to help anymore. She built her own 80 a few years back but now shuffling around on a walker. Look up "crispy cruiser" here and see what all she was capable of before the cancer wrecked our lives.
Love it she is so beautiful you are one lucky guy 😁 happy to see other land cruisers lovers that enjoy the dirt just as much 💚

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom