Back with a Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those usually stick pretty good unless you have a manic dog (or a drunk friend) trying to pry it's head out of a partially rolled down window. That's usually restricted to the rear windows though.
Ya was more of when opening the packaging the “red” tape covering the sticky came came off with the vacuum wrap. I pulled off the red tape and put back down as we didn’t have the truck for a couple days until I got installed today.

Long story short the rear seemed to stick better. The front I had to sort of hold in place and roll the window up into them to get to stay. If that makes sense.

Anyway, windows all rolled up and going to let sit that way until Monday or so based instructions.

Almost done….

CC26DB6A-28D5-4A16-B4CE-525789036954.jpeg

B9A7CE18-201D-476E-9D15-E0555D080043.jpeg

F6C0572B-299E-4B42-B8E5-3740FA15BC4B.jpeg

Ya that is one of the :princess: thick s*****s straws I cut and melted the ends. The bolt solution I feared would rattle.

And then I got hungry.

Everytime I come around bling bling
:p
(ok kidding, local dealer had a SB mat on the shelf, so grabbed it)

1634319742407.png

Next mod you ask? Min-bar, because this cubby is absolutely worthless for anything else.

1634320057590.png

What year Taco is that? My 18 has a worthless cubby on both sides. However I do find them handy to keep tie down straps and an LED worklight in them. Unfortunately dirt and grime get in from the underside somehow. There's a storage pocket changeout I read about somewhere. Like the minibar idea.

What year Taco is that? My 18 has a worthless cubby on both sides. However I do find them handy to keep tie down straps and an LED worklight in them. Unfortunately dirt and grime get in from the underside somehow. There's a storage pocket changeout I read about somewhere. Like the minibar idea.
It's a '21

Congrats on the Taco...the mod bug is real with these things.

Everytime I come around bling bling
:p
(ok kidding, local dealer had a SB mat on the shelf, so grabbed it)

View attachment 2813100
I need one of these for my '12 RC to keep the dog firmly planted. The composite bed must have teflon imbedded in it, everything just slides around back there. How much did this one set you back from the dealer?

I need one of these for my '12 RC to keep the dog firmly planted. The composite bed must have teflon imbedded in it, everything just slides around back there. How much did this one set you back from the dealer?
Think was $112 off the shelf at our local dealer (MSRP). Seen them cheap as $85 but shipping sort of negated the price. I probably could have looked harder for deals TBH. But picked up, rolled it out it in parking lot done.

The ranch/tractor supply stores sell the stable type mats you can get cheaper if wanted to do a little trimming etc.

That stock bed cmpiste/plastic stuff is slick and hurts the knees! In my book very well worth it.

(made worse crawling around in there without it now with the softopper)

Holy heck Rez! Long time. How have you been doing?
Good! Bought a house and a Taco and been hanging out on TW mostly as of late. Added a :princess: to the family last year so it's been fun chasing around a baby after so many years of not.

I ended up snagging mine from Mcgeorge Toyota, they'll run specials with free shipping on orders over a certain amount. I paid ~$86 shipped last year.

Good! Bought a house and a Taco and been hanging out on TW mostly as of late. Added a :princess: to the family last year so it's been fun chasing around a baby after so many years of not.
Awesome! Happy to hear! :cheers:

Alright, I think I like these in bronze:
MOTEGI RACINGMR150 TRAILITE
1635166191446.png

So on the fence however on 16" or 17". I know the pros and cons. And 17"'s would mean new meats added to the cost, but in the back of my head I think the 17" would look better and more options down the road on tire choice.

Then my brain shut off thinking about which tires to put on them.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom