Back in town and for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, after 3 years up in Seattle, I am back in town (Tucson anyway) and my fj45 with the ls1 engine is for sale. I just drove it down, 2000 miles, with a side trip through Yosemite park. Drives great, tons if power. Please check out the auction and if you know anyone looking, please let them know.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200965902921#ht_500wt_1021

image.jpg

No cooling issue

Phil, I don't believe I ever had cooling issues. I had death wobble, which alignment and a big stabilizer control. I also had fuel issues back in the day, but a new tank cleared that up. It has always run really cool, so cool that it used to worry me that the gauge wasn't correct. I actually put a manual temp lead in the radiator and ran it for a long long time just to verify.

As rhino said, the only temp issue is the driver now having hooked up the AC, and no longer being used to the heat.

Phil, you have a better memory than me, I went back to old posts, I was concerned about the elevated temps while towing when I first tried it out. But the elevation from 185 normal to 195 while towing uphill just became something I got comfortable with. It never shoots up, just feels it when it has to downshift uphill for long stretches.

Note to self, buy Lottery ticket..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom