Back in a 100 Series! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

offroadkid

GOLD Star
Threads
We've been Cruiserheads since 2003 when we bought our first 80 Series. Since then we've bought, built and sold 3 different 80 Series, 2 100 Series, (LC & LX) and we just sold our most recent build a 2011 GX 460. We are so excited to be back in a 100 Series after rescuing this 2003 LX 470. This girl has 240K but has been serviced by Lexus since day one up until current. She's Vapor Blue Metallic and I'm stoked to have found a rig with gray interior. A neat option is the Lexus Night View!

I'm a huge fan of AHC, AVS, our last 100 was also an LX. It's because I'm getting older but I enjoy having the smooth ride on road and ability to adjust the shock dampening for the windy mountain roads so the wife doesn't feel so unconformable around the turns.

I like that when I approach the trailhead I can raise the suspension and have the clearance and off-road ability I expect and can count on from the Land Cruiser DNA.

Mods so far are BFG KO2 275/70R18's, and a USA SPEC BT45-TOY Bluetooth Adapter.

Slee Slider Steps on order and have an ETA of tomorrow!!

IMG_0552.JPG

IMG_0557.JPG

IMG_0554.JPG

IMG_0555.JPG

IMG_0553.JPG

If that is the original leather then the PO must have been a feather weight. Beautiful!

Congrats on the LX

Love 'em both, also partial to the grey interior.

If that is the original leather then the PO must have been a feather weight. Beautiful!

Congrats on the LX

It IS the original leather! I can’t believe how good of shape the interior is in. I was able to find and contact the previous owner and it was a lady. She must have been petite!!!

I’m having my friend in the detail department at work clay and ceramic coat the exterior and detail one interior and treat the leather too.

Thanks for the congratulations!! 😉👍🏼

Very nice! What size tires did you go with?

Thank you! At first I thought I wanted to find some 16's so I could get 285/75R16 like all my other Cruisers have had but I was okay with the factory 18's! I ended up buying 275/70R18's.

Thank you! At first I thought I wanted to find some 16's so I could get 285/75R16 like all my other Cruisers have had but I was okay with the factory 18's! I ended up buying 275/70R18's.
Interesting. I had read 70R was the largest for that size without rubbing issues. You running stock suspension too?

Interesting. I had read 70R was the largest for that size without rubbing issues. You running stock suspension too?

Yes, I'm a fanboy of AHC! The 5th tire also will fit in the spare location!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom