back button to expired screen now? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
Threads
hmm... is it just me or is there now a change in the way the server operates?
seems like when I go look at a post and then hit the Back button to go back to the forum, it gives me a "screen expired - hit refresh to resend info" or something like it. And I have to hit Refresh to see the forum again.
anybody else sees this?

oh, btw, Herrn Admins, nice job on the conversion, very smooth indeed. Thanks all

E

edit: actually, even when I just plain try to refresh the page -without looking at a post- it asks me to retry etc...

E -

Same thing here. Maybe this will work itself out... ?

R -

Should be posted in the Admin section guys.
I bet Woody is pretty busy and he'll see the question there. Not sure if he'd notice the question on the 80s page.

actually, the "only" stuff I'm keeping up with is the Admin-type questions...lol

Not sure on that one offhand, but I'm betting it'll work itself out once the domain switch is finialized in a few days....unfortunately, it's not instantaneous...

If it's still a problem on Monday, add to this thread and I'll look into more...

my excuse now? the new server is SO FAST that your browser can't keep up! lol

Hasn't happened to me.

Here it is, Monday. Anyone having this problem? I'm not. I'm also suspect of broswer settings for cookies, as blocking cookies *might* cause a problem (not 100% sure)

has happened to me, but only after trying to get back to the main forum the first time. after that works just fine.

Woody, many thanks for the upgrade. things are much faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom