Bachelor Bash - April 8-10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Before I get hitched, it's time to crawl and haul!

ARTTORA has decided to use their official run of April on me, and I'd like to invite ya'll as well!

No raffle. No organized dinner. No frills - just thrills.

Superlift in Hot Springs is the location. That's how I roll...

The lucky :princess: might just show up. You can creep her in person if you'd like :p

I could be there. I'll carpool with anyone interested. Thanks!! Mine's in Indianapolis April 1-3, so if you can make the 7 hour drive, you are more than welcome. Yours sounds like a good time!

Going to try to make it but moving the first part of the month.....

Right on! From where to where? Come back to Memphis and I'll help with the move :bounce:

I could be there. I'll carpool with anyone interested. Thanks!! Mine's in Indianapolis April 1-3, so if you can make the 7 hour drive, you are more than welcome. Yours sounds like a good time!

This is the wheelin' bachelor party. I have another party by myself with lots of strippers and beer... alone... by myself... :lol:

Have fun in Indianapolis. You'll show up on Friday just to hear, "April FOOL'S!!!" and no bachelor party :doh:

Seriously, hope yours is a blast. 7 hour drive kills the chances of making that one :beer:

This is the wheelin' bachelor party. I have another party by myself with lots of strippers and beer... alone... by myself... :lol:

Have fun in Indianapolis. You'll show up on Friday just to hear, "April FOOL'S!!!" and no bachelor party :doh:

Yeah, I wanted to have one back in my native habitat of Michigan where I could take out my FJ40, but the 14 hour drive to where I wanted it, kind of killed it. I realize the humor in having it start on April 1, but I'll be damned if there won't be some good jokes going on the whole time.

Seriously, hope yours is a blast. 7 hour drive kills the chances of making that one :beer:

Yeah, that is a buzzkill. But, I only have to do that a few more times before I can just look up from my laptop and say, "Honey, would you please go and get me some whiskey? Thank you dear!"

Sorry dude...I will be on my way to Istanbul...

Hey Brian, I may be down for picking you up and heading down again. That weekend looks open for me at the moment. If it stays that way, we can meet up after work on Friday again just like before.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a problem unless there's very few trucks, but is confidence high that we'll have seats available again? Jordan, other than the :princess: possibly, do you have any other "pre-registered" passengers as of yet?

Hey Brian, I may be down for picking you up and heading down again. That weekend looks open for me at the moment. If it stays that way, we can meet up after work on Friday again just like before.

I'm pretty sure there won't be a problem unless there's very few trucks, but is confidence high that we'll have seats available again? Jordan, other than the :princess: possibly, do you have any other "pre-registered" passengers as of yet?
I'm sure there will be seats available. I highly doubt all seats in my whip will be filled. Bring yo' selves!

staying close to Bossman I see.

sterlington, la - Google Maps

I thought the same thing...

....lucky...

Yeah, I could do that again, Steve. That worked out quite well last time, why not again? I'm looking forward to it.

Brian

Well Brian, I've got it on my calendar but there is one catch. There's a chance I may not have the green truck by then. We'll just have to wait and see I guess. We can find a way.

Yeah, I could do that again, Steve. That worked out quite well last time, why not again? I'm looking forward to it.

Brian

Well Brian, I've got it on my calendar but there is one catch. There's a chance I may not have the green truck by then. We'll just have to wait and see I guess. We can find a way.

PM in route, Brian and Steve...

If you can make it down here, we can take my Impala out there. She'll haul a bunch of cargo, the trunk is huge! Plus, I won't be doing anything but webwheeling so I think we'll be ok.

If you can make it down here, we can take my Impala out there. She'll haul a bunch of cargo, the trunk is huge! Plus, I won't be doing anything but webwheeling so I think we'll be ok.

Solid plan! It should be a good weekend of wheelin' and hangin' out.

Solid plan! It should be a good weekend of wheelin' and hangin' out.
Not usually any such thing as a BAD weekend of wheeling, is there? :clap:

Anybody in the mood to come up to my house this weekend for a quick wrenching session? If I can get my engine running, I might be able to bring my truck down there and BEAT on her before I put her up for sale or part her out. I know there's a seperate thread for wrenching sessions, but because I don't know too many people yet, I just tossed it in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom