Bachelor Bash - April 8-10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Already had commitments this weekend, otherwise I would. I'm busy the next 2 weekends after, though we're all hanging out on that last one. During the week next week I could come up, though. PM me.

Already had commitments this weekend, otherwise I would. I'm busy the next 2 weekends after, though we're all hanging out on that last one. During the week next week I could come up, though. PM me.

Who you talkin' to, Skipper?

Who you talkin' to, Skipper?
I think he was referring to me lookin for help this weekend.

And Jordan, I read somewhere else how you don't have a place to store or wrench on your other truck; you're welcome to bring any vehicle you like up to my shop to be able to tinker on weeknights or weekends. Don't know how long you're in Memphis for, but the offer is open for ya.

And Jordan, I read somewhere else how you don't have a place to store or wrench on your other truck; you're welcome to bring any vehicle you like up to my shop to be able to tinker on weeknights or weekends. Don't know how long you're in Memphis for, but the offer is open for ya.

Steve, that's too kind of you. I really appreciate the offer. I need to keep Snoop in Hot Springs for at least the next year so I can focus on married life, school, and work... but mainly married life.

Again, I really appreciate the offer! I'll just come help you with yours to get my fix :cheers:

I know Snoop likes to stay near Superlift. I thought you had another Runner that you "don't have time to work on"? Either way though, I may need a hand over the next two weeks if you or Brian have any evenings you wanna come work on a last minute motor swap. If I get my spare motor up here from Atlanta next weekend, I may try to get my rig running for your shindig. Slim chances, but I may try it.

So do you actually live in TN or AR?

I know Snoop likes to stay near Superlift. I thought you had another Runner that you "don't have time to work on"? Either way though, I may need a hand over the next two weeks if you or Brian have any evenings you wanna come work on a last minute motor swap. If I get my spare motor up here from Atlanta next weekend, I may try to get my rig running for your shindig. Slim chances, but I may try it.

So do you actually live in TN or AR?

I have a parts 'Runner that is just for parts and dreaming of what to do with it. Snoop is my only offroad rig that sees attention and trails.

I grew up in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
I went to college in Fayetteville, Arkansas.

I now live in Memphis, Tennessee.
I go to grad school in Memphis, Tennessee.
I work in Southaven, Mississippi.

Sometimes it gets a little wild keeping it all straight. That's my story!!!

Gotcha! I knew you were here schoolin, and I knew you had "a place" near the ORP, but didn't know which you were gonna claim as home after :princess:

Either once I get my rig running, or after GSMTR, we need to go run around the bottoms and pull some stuck 'neks outta the mud. Also, I know a cool place in Huntsville, AL we need to plan a weekend at.

Can't wait for your PARTAYYY!

Gotcha! I knew you were here schoolin, and I knew you had "a place" near the ORP, but didn't know which you were gonna claim as home after :princess:

Either once I get my rig running, or after GSMTR, we need to go run around the bottoms and pull some stuck 'neks outta the mud. Also, I know a cool place in Huntsville, AL we need to plan a weekend at.

Can't wait for your PARTAYYY!

I'll ride with in the bottoms, but I've got no business or desire to take anything I own :doh:

Lookin' forward to a good weekend. Have a few tricks up my sleeve. We'll see how it pans out ;)

Tricks? I like tricks.

I get two bachelor parties in a row, I'm stoked! Guns and golf on one, wheeling and wilderness on the other! Sweeeet!

Tricks? I like tricks.

I get two bachelor parties in a row, I'm stoked! Guns and golf on one, wheeling and wilderness on the other! Sweeeet!

Sounds great, but... uuumm... aint you still missin sumthin?

Like what? I think that sums it up pretty good. First mine, then Jordan's.

They got complimentary keggerators in the cabin, right? Or is that extra? Hehe

They got complimentary keggerators in the cabin, right? Or is that extra? Hehe

:hmm:

That's way more beer than I think we could handle.

BYOBeverages

I'll bring some firewood, and we all can share the porch :cheers:

:hmm:

That's way more beer than I think we could handle
Must not be any of the guys that were in the cabin last time. Those guys were on a liquid diet almost. Start drinkin 'round lunch before hittin the trails, continue on the trails, more before dinner, lots with dinner and lots more for dessert! Haha. Not quite THAT bad of course, but those boys certainly loved their beverages!

Must not be any of the guys that were in the cabin last time. Those guys were on a liquid diet almost. Start drinkin 'round lunch before hittin the trails, continue on the trails, more before dinner, lots with dinner and lots more for dessert! Haha. Not quite THAT bad of course, but those boys certainly loved their beverages!

Razorback Land Cruiser Drinking Club :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom