For Sale B-Diesel Parts - Including almost new Turbo Kit from Keith (Diesel42) and H41 4spd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After completing a bunch of work on my B-Series Diesel it spun a main bearing (guess I should have started with the lower end!), so now I have the below list of almost new parts for a B/3B diesel:

1. "Diesel 42/Keith" Turbo Kit (less than 500 miles - if you are not familiar with this kit check out this forum, it is awesome, will transform your B Series) - Turbo, oil line, ex manifold, silicone intake hoses, elbows, etc.,you will need a new exhaust down pipe and oil pan bung. $1,500. Also will include gauges (pyrometer, boost).
2. Rebuilt injection pump (less than 1000 miles) - $750
3. B Head - appears to be in very good condition $200
4. Original ex. manifold - $100
5. 2 Intake manifolds (one vertical intake, one horizontal) - $100 each
6. Injector Lines - $150
7. H41 4spd transmission with diesel input shaft
8. New clutch and PP (300 miles - slightly used) - $150
9. Rebuilt injectors
10. New fuel return line
11. Any other part you might need for a B-Series Diesel (except crankshaft) - oil pump, timing cover, starter, flywheel, etc., make me an offer.

Bummer about the bearing, a total let down.

Price on the injectors? Interested.

In line for injectors

Looked into fixing it, very difficult to find B engine parts, rebuild kit is $1,500 before machine shop work, crank (if I can find one), etc. Also looked into buying a reasonable mileage 3B but costs are through the roof. Went with a 4.3 GM v6.

Did you rebuild the pump yourself?

Hey mate I’ll make you an offer on the injection pump, send me a pic of the serial number/ tag, and an overall photo of the assembly. Call me/ text to me at 3213328232.

MAN! I wish I would have done this deal but I recently already bought my turbo
can I ask what pyro/boost gauge you went with?
Havent installed mine yet, Was thinking about changing the head gasket, think I should also do some bottom end rebuilding before adding the turbo?
mine has almost 370,000 km on it

I'd be interested in talking to you about the head, maybe the clutch, injection pump if it doesn't sell to above, and some other bits.
I'm relatively local (Burke) so could run out and just pick it up.
I've got an 81 B engine that maybe would due to have some extra bits. Mine ran when I pulled it into the garage to start the resto, but I suspect I'll need *something* when engine rebuild comes time.
I'll drop ya' a PM in a while, just wanted to put a marker down for other than injectors (seems that's well spoken for! haha).

Last edited:
MAN! I wish I would have done this deal but I recently already bought my turbo
can I ask what pyro/boost gauge you went with?
Havent installed mine yet, Was thinking about changing the head gasket, think I should also do some bottom end rebuilding before adding the turbo?
mine has almost 370,000 km on it
I just sold the Turbo and included the pyrometer, forget which one I purchased, sorry. I doubt the turbo upgrade had anything to do with the lower end failure. Have no idea how many miles the engine had on it when I added the turbo- when I bought the truck it had been sitting for almost 15 years. However, the turbo was such a significant improvement to the drive-ability of the truck, if I had it to do over again I would have rebuilt the engine first (since I had it out of the truck anyway). I would have refreshed pistons, rings, sleeves, and lower end. The only downside of the Bs, 3Bs, is the parts are becoming rare and expensive. SOR has B rebuild kits available.

Update:
Turbo and all corresponding parts - Sold
Injectors - Sold
Injection Pump - Sold
Clutch - Sold

Still Available:
1. B Head - appears to be in very good condition $200
2. Original ex. manifold - $100
3. 2 Intake manifolds (one vertical intake, one horizontal) - $100 each
4. Injector Lines - $150
5. H41 4spd transmission with diesel input shaft - $500
6. New fuel return line
7. Any other part you might need for a B-Series Diesel (except crankshaft) - oil pump, timing cover, starter, flywheel, etc., make me an offer.

Do you have this oil cooler. ihav a 1979 bj40
IMG_4306.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom