SOLD AZ - Supercharger for 4.5L FS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wanted to give you guys 1st dibs before putting on ebay.

80 series Land cruiser supercharger for sale. This is NOT a full kit. This is just for the supercharger, pulley, and pulley spacer as seen in the photos.

I bought this as "new old stock". It looks like it as well, however, personally I would give it an 9/10 on the "new" scale, as there are a couple of chips / blemishes in the powdercoat, and paint chipped on the pulley; nothing that looks like it would affect performance though.

Take a look at the picture, what you see is what you get. There are no bolts, no fuel pump, no lines, you'll have to get creative make this work for your vehicle.

They stopped making these about 5 or 6 years ago , so basically this is the next best thing to gold for 80 series LandCruiser owners.

I thought I was going to have the time to make this work, but got into road course racing and... - too many hobbies, not enough time. Might as well let someone else make use of this as it has been sitting on my bench for about a year...

Prefer to sell locally,, but It is all packed and ready to ship. The box is 17" x 15" x 15" and weighs 32 lbs - so feel free to look up shipping prices with UPS, FEDEX or USPS to get an idea of shipping (+ insurance, delivery signature, etc.).

$3,000
Gilbert, AZ 85233

$_57 (1).jpg

$_57 (2).jpg

$_57 (3).jpg

$_57 (5).jpg

$_57 (8).jpg

Ebay Fee's are retarded. Passing the difference to this group first. Price lowered to $2500.

That was my thoughts when I bought it.

Since these superchargers are super rare, I got it while it was available and figured I would gather up the hoses, belts, etc., or make whatever else would be needed as I went along. I figured all the impossible to make parts were already here, so the rest should be doable. Just haven't had time to really dig into this project so I don't really know any more than when I bought it.

I think the two biggest hurdles would be the Throttle Body adapter and the Intake Runner. The Runner wouldn’t be difficult to fabricate.

I’m researching this too. As this is an enticing purchase for a CARB resident.

To make complete kit, it needs throttle body with bypass valve, intake runner, longer crank bolt, fan blade, fan spacer/ longer studs, brake booster pipe, coolant pipe, tension pulley assembly with idler pulley, belt, elbows and clamps, and some nuts and bolts.

To make complete kit, it needs throttle body with bypass valve, intake runner, longer crank bolt, fan blade, fan spacer/ longer studs, brake booster pipe, coolant pipe, tension pulley assembly with idler pulley, belt, elbows and clamps, and some nuts and bolts.
Nice List! Looks pretty easy to get that stuff or fabricate what is no longer available. The more I remember about this project, the more I realize there is not that much left to make this install happen. Got my gears turning on this project again...

Nice List! Looks pretty easy to get that stuff or fabricate what is no longer available. The more I remember about this project, the more I realize there is not that much left to make this install happen. Got my gears turning on this project again...
$1000 I take it

replied to all thus far. FYI: I'm in no hurry to sell - just finally got motivated to post some stuff.

Last edited:
Wanted to give you guys 1st dibs before putting on ebay.

80 series Land cruiser supercharger for sale. This is NOT a full kit. This is just for the supercharger, pulley, and pulley spacer as seen in the photos.

I bought this as "new old stock". It looks like it as well, however, personally I would give it an 9/10 on the "new" scale, as there are a couple of chips / blemishes in the powdercoat, and paint chipped on the pulley; nothing that looks like it would affect performance though.

Take a look at the picture, what you see is what you get. There are no bolts, no fuel pump, no lines, you'll have to get creative make this work for your vehicle.

They stopped making these about 5 or 6 years ago , so basically this is the next best thing to gold for 80 series LandCruiser owners.

I thought I was going to have the time to make this work, but got into road course racing and... - too many hobbies, not enough time. Might as well let someone else make use of this as it has been sitting on my bench for about a year...

Prefer to sell locally,, but It is all packed and ready to ship. The box is 17" x 15" x 15" and weighs 32 lbs - so feel free to look up shipping prices with UPS, FEDEX or USPS to get an idea of shipping (+ insurance, delivery signature, etc.).

$3,000
Gilbert, AZ 85233

View attachment 2578993

View attachment 2578994

View attachment 2578996

View attachment 2578998

View attachment 2579001
I would like to purchase this from you. My name is Carley. I have a 1995 and modified 1993. Original owner of the 93. I live in SoCal. Please let me know the details for sale/purchase. Thank you for your time in advance. Blessings,

TLC Owner and Lover,
Carley

A999C7C2-0CDC-49C1-B644-24A3A258D538.jpeg

E4CBC951-E64E-4250-B347-01F1F828852A.jpeg

0A77925D-ED2A-4C22-BF01-46A4E9CBFEE2.jpeg

I would like to purchase this from you. My name is Carley. I have a 1995 and modified 1993. Original owner of the 93. I live in SoCal. Please let me know the details for sale/purchase. Thank you for your time in advance. Blessings,

TLC Owner and Lover,
Carley

IM'd you, and everyone else who responded recently.

Sold to logicbyondreaso. Enjoy the fun project! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom