For Sale AZ: Hard Shell RTT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to sale my Hard Shell RTT. I recently purchased this tent and have used it twice to sleep myself, my 4 and 5 year old. The idea was to use a ground tent when momma came along but I think I am just going to move back to a larger soft shell RTT. This is a no name brand RTT.
Dimensions: 82.67"L, covers the top of a 4 door Jeep Wrangler, It is 49.21"W, covers about the width of 4 door Jeep Wrangler, and raises from 11.41" up to 35.43". Crank Style, I did have to cut the crank off and I use my Ratchet Wrench or my drill to raise and lower it. You can source a new crank for around $25 if you do decide you'd rather use it then the setup I am using.

Also has a 100watt Flexible Solar Panel that is glued to the top that I'll be leaving on.
Price: $1500
EJeep.jpg
JeepSchnebly.jpg

I am looking to sale my Hard Shell RTT. I recently purchased this tent and have used it twice to sleep myself, my 4 and 5 year old. The idea was to use a ground tent when momma came along but I think I am just going to move back to a larger soft shell RTT. This is a no name brand RTT.
Dimensions: 82.67"L, covers the top of a 4 door Jeep Wrangler, It is 49.21"W, covers about the width of 4 door Jeep Wrangler, and raises from 11.41" up to 35.43". Crank Style, I did have to cut the crank off and I use my Ratchet Wrench or my drill to raise and lower it. You can source a new crank for around $25 if you do decide you'd rather use it then the setup I am using.

Also has a 100watt Flexible Solar Panel that is glued to the top that I'll be leaving on.
Price: $1500
View attachment 1580782 View attachment 1580783
what are the tripods led camp lights?/ and GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom