For Sale (AZ) FJ62 1989 land cruiser red (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well since no one wanted to trade it for a FJ80 with some cash I have to selll it since I found me a FJ40 and FJ80 I both want so I need extra funds to do both. Asking 4,000$......
LOWERED PRICE: 3,000 FIRM, THANKS.
-294k miles
-new tires
-new shocks
-A/C blows cold keeps ya cool even in 117 degree Arizona weather
-decent shape

100_0808.jpg

100_0809.jpg

100_0801.jpg

100_0804-1.jpg

100_0805.jpg

Last edited:
Still up for sale alot of emails and phone calls, but no one has come through. Gotta fund my 40.....OBO on the car.

Just joined to reply to your thread. What part of AZ are you in?

I'm in Ahwatukee, I would like to see it sometime. Let me know when you are available. Email or PM

I'm in Ahwatukee, I would like to see it sometime. Let me know when you are available. Email or PM
sounds good I dont mind if your a tire kicker eitehr I had enough of them im used to them hahah...I even had a 2003 Hummer driver stop by and drive it and then had the nerve to say 'well it does not drive as good as my hummer so I dont want it' :lol::rolleyes:

If that would have happened to me I would not have been as kind as you. MIke

If that would have happened to me I would not have been as kind as you. MIke
I hear ya brother...it was ignorant for him to say such things I just let it go....it didnt bother me since I knew hummers (civilian) history I felt bad for the guy vs the land cruisers history. He wanted to know what the fuss was about these land cruisers in general the older ones he said so he saw mine and wanted to give it a whirl I think and didnt like it. Oh well...moving on I say....:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom