For Sale AZ '94 Land Cruiser - Triple Locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Project - 203,527 Miles - $7,000 OBO

I bought this FZJ80 in 2020 with a knock. My original mechanic said it was due to a possible wrist pin issue, stating it may have been rebuilt and the wrist pin wasn't properly heated/expanded. He said it would be fine...so I drove it back and forth between AZ and CA for 2 years. The knock started to get louder but it still drove strong. I bought a 7.3 Ford PU late last year, to pull the 5th wheel I purchased this year. The Cruiser was mostly sitting when the issues started to increase. At this point, it will start...but it is going to need a engine rebuild or replacement (per two mechanics).

Engine Replacement Option #1:

Engine Replacement Option #2:

Engine Replacement Option 3:

Engine Replacement Option 4:

No rust. It has the coveted Triple Locked feature. I replaced the tires just before the issues started...so maybe 300 miles on them. I did a 3 seat delete in the back (2nd & 3rd row) and added a custom, metal frame and carpeted platform. Flip the back seat (behind driver) down and you can set up a queen size mattress. It leaves you with about 20 cubic feet of storage underneath.

New battery, new distributor, new coil,...added smoke lens/LED tail lights and LED head lamps. I purchased full head light assemblies with LED circles for $350...will include.

Motors in front seats need replacement...antenna needs replacement. Minor dent in passenger rear finder (main picture) and on rear (under the Land Cruiser emblem - see pics).

Great Bones...never romped...just needs the right owner to bring her back to full Land Cruiser Glory!

I do not have the back seats or the original tail lights.

I'm motivated. Make me an offer!

Last edited:
View attachment 3100951
Cruiser 4.jpg
Cruiser 8.jpg
Cruiser 6.jpg
Cruiser 10.jpg

Cruiser 12.jpg

Last edited:
Platform 5.jpg
Platform 3.jpg
Platform 1.jpg
Platform 6.jpg

Bike pic shows former brake lights and grills. Not included.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom