SOLD AZ, 2014 200 series supercharged LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona 86023 United States
Mileage
Color
Black
Hello Forum Members:
I am selling my 2014 Black/Black Landcruiser. 78K miles, mostly highway. This has the following:
Magnusson (TRD) supercharger by Myrtle Beach Toyota in 2018, approx 25K trouble free miles, 500+ hp/500+torque per Toyota and members on this forum, and has a high flow fuel pump from Toyota (Myrtle Beach Toyota) so no fuel pump recall required;
Brian Jowett Tundra Big Brake front kit, upgraded pads rotors all around;
ARB BP51 adjustable shocks, very comfortable ride;
Jowett Oil billet Filter canister;
LRA 12.5 gallon tank- no codes;
Harrop Electronic locking differential in rear;
ARB drawer/sliding top storage in rear, wired for un/switched power in rear and Ham and CB power and antenna (I can leave the CB or ham installed),
All seats in great condition and third row seats come with the purchase;
Warn Zeon 12 hidden winch with remote, and Asfir winch mount under front bumper fascia;
Prinsu roof rack and 40" LED light bar, gobi ladder;
SCS Wheels/Nitto Ridge Grappler tires in 305/18, full size spare (second set of Fuel Trophy wheels in Black also available), tires have plenty of tread left;
Heated Seats, rear drop down DVD monitor and rear controls;
BA (Bada**) Muffler catback with helmholz- no drone on the highway but great mellow sound when accelerating
Left and right frame mounted tube sliders
ARB skid plates covering motor and transmission
Trailer Brake Controller
No pets/no smokers and no chemicals inside the cab
Sunroof motor replaced 12 months ago, no open recalls and has always had synthetic mobil 1.
This landcruiser is ready to go an any kind of trip, Offroad or Onroad safely, securely and with great comfort.
For those who will ask "Why are you selling it", I want to put my grandson through college without debt, so this is the first part of that plan.

I'm asking $69,500, and I am located in the Grand Canyon, AZ. I can be reached at lrowe_csp@hotmail.com or 703 994 5816. I am a long time forum member with a good record of transactions on mud.

LCC200 Driver Front.jpg

Supercharger passenger .jpg

Pass frnt Int.jpg

Battery .jpg

Passenger rear int 2.jpg

Last edited:
Looks pretty amazing, are you able to post any more pics? Some with more zoomed out view of exterior? Seats and cargo area? Underside? Thanks, great build!

Added eaton rear locker to list of features.

Driver rear int.jpg

ARB drawers.jpg

LC200 Driver Int.jpg

Front pass int.jpg

Additional interior photos were just added. I will add some more exterior photos tonight after work.

Beautiful build. Trying to convince my wife this is the 200 she's been looking for:rofl:

If you get a chance would also like to see some more exterior pics where the whole vehicle is visible

Thanks Fellas! I enjoy building these, and can (and will ) do another, but the Grandson only has one chance to get his life started right. I moved the cruiser over to get wider angle shots.

LC Pass side.jpg

LC left side ext.jpg

LC Front.jpg

Beautiful truck! I'm moving to Phoenix area in a few weeks. If you still have it then would love to look at it in person.

@S.CarolinaFZJ80
Good to hear from you- I hope you are well! I am out in the Grand Canyon National Park now, if you plan to make it this way, shoot me a note!
Louis

Beautiful truck! I'm moving to Phoenix area in a few weeks. If you still have it then would love to look at it in person.
Sure- I think I have a serious buyer looking at it, but if that falls through, I can post up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom