axles from 97 LX 450 to 93 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

R

Rhino18

Just recently rolled my 97 LX 450 that had the axles with the locking differentials. Was wanting to take the axles off of that and put them on a 93. I was wondering if this would work or if it would be more trouble than it is worth. What do you guys think?

It would work just fine, as long as your 93 has ABS and rear discs now. If it does not things will be a bit more complicated but not insurmountable.

You will also need the switch, the computer, the indicator lights, and the front harness. The rear harness is different and I am not certain if it would work but you could build one if necessary.

And if the harness is a problem the guys at inchwormgear.com make a harness.

It does have the rear discs and abs, so this should work. Sweet guys, thanks for the responses i'm pumped!

I am unclear as to which front harness needs to be taken out. How much work is involved in removing this? Or could I order one from inchwormgear.com along with the rear harness?

The harness from the front diff to the RH fender apron. Possibly the single easiest piece of the puzzle to remove......:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom