Axle Upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who knows of the best deals going this week for upgrades to stock 72 fj40 axles?

I am fixing to roll on my stock axles and have some extra coin this week (thanks IRS) and would like to buy some beefy rear and possibly front axles upgrades to sit on my shelf until I break the stockers. I am fairly confident I will break them because I will be running a locker and 383 stroker. Must speand the money before my wife thinks of something else "WE" need.

Thanks.

Who knows of the best deals going this week for upgrades to stock 72 fj40 axles?

I am fixing to roll on my stock axles and have some extra coin this week (thanks IRS) and would like to buy some beefy rear and possibly front axles upgrades to sit on my shelf until I break the stockers. I am fairly confident I will break them because I will be running a locker and 383 stroker. Must speand the money before my wife thinks of something else "WE" need.

Thanks.

Has the front been upgraded to disc brakes?

If not, Longs are not going to work on drum brake garbage...

If you are running Land Cruiser disc brake fing bifs, get the 30 spline Longs, as Cam suggested, and call it good...

:beer:

Poly Performance 4340 Chromo rear shafts... <---- this is a link

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom