Axle Rebuild kit , DVD and tools? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im sure all the info Im seeking is in the FAQ. I apologise but Im short on time and at work. I lost my wheel bearing last Friday and now have no choice but to do my long over do axles. After a quote for aver a grand, Im doing with my ex Toyota tech neighbor.

Is there a complete kit I can get and where? Is it still possible to get the DVD? Also isn't there a tool that I will need?

And i think CDan does a complete kit for around 500 bucks, and budget prices trickle down from there.

Is there a complete kit I can get and where? Is it still possible to get the DVD? Also isn't there a tool that I will need?

Your Toyota tech neighbor will not need the DVD. This is standard solid front axle stuff. Yours doesn't even have the ABS sensor to worry about. He should have the 54mm hub tool or you can get it from Cruiserdan at American Toyota when you order the knuckle service kit.

-B-

How much Molly grease and Gear oil do I need?

How much Molly grease and Gear oil do I need?

Four tubs of moly (just to be safe), 1-2 tubes of wheel bearings grease (for inner hub dam and wheel bearings), and about 3 quarts of gear oil for the diff. when you are done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom