Axle problem? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How’s it going new to the forum, hopefully I’m posting in the right spot. I looked and looked but couldn’t find an answer,

I’ve got a 1994 Fj80, stock suspension from what I can tell, and is pretty old .. pretty sure it’s factory suspension at 250k miles but it’ll be replaced very very soon. Anyways my Right rear tire is tucked about an inch and a half to 2 inches in further then the left Rear. There’s no damage to frame or suspension. As far as I can tell my pan hard is fine ..? I’m newish to Cruisers but have had a few different off-roaders. Does anyone know what this could be and what I could do to fix it? Is it a common issue?It doesn’t affect driving, on/off road but I hate the way it looks… any help is much appreciated!!

I know you said there’s no damage to the frame... but maybe the pan hard bar mount is tweaked?

As a fix, you could do the adjustable panhard bar mod. (Assuming you have a welder and are comfortable doing it)

How’s it going new to the forum, hopefully I’m posting in the right spot. I looked and looked but couldn’t find an answer,

I’ve got a 1994 Fj80, stock suspension from what I can tell, and is pretty old .. pretty sure it’s factory suspension at 250k miles but it’ll be replaced very very soon. Anyways my Right rear tire is tucked about an inch and a half to 2 inches in further then the left Rear. There’s no damage to frame or suspension. As far as I can tell my pan hard is fine ..? I’m newish to Cruisers but have had a few different off-roaders. Does anyone know what this could be and what I could do to fix it? Is it a common issue?It doesn’t affect driving, on/off road but I hate the way it looks… any help is much appreciated!!
Do the wheels all match? Do either of the rear tires look like they line up with the front tires? Is there a wheel spacer on the one that sticks out?

Do you have flares on BOTH sides of the truck or ONE side, or NO sides? These came from the factory with flares.

Otherwise, I would lean toward worn out bushings in a panhard bar or a bent panhard bar, particularly if there is no lift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom