Awesome Az License PLate Tag Available... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
leeobrien.blogspot.com
BWAHAHA !!!! hell yes sethro :D

i actually thought about a few in the day:
WLRNPIG= WALERIN' PIG
TRLPIG= TRAIL PIG
PIGLEE OR PIGLY

well you get the idea

I have "68 FJ40" on mine.

I was actually surprised how many different years were still available the last time I did a search.

I've been known to travel with the propane torch on occasion, just to get the party started ;)

Tacoma = DSRDUDE

FJ40 = ? still checking out a few, there are many not taken yet

DSRTRDR is the plate name. I was surprised it was still available; no longer.........Claudia

My wife decited to pay me back after I installed the snorkel (she hates it) by having TOY SUB issued. Watch out...when you get married, your signifigant other has more power than you think.

desertdude said:
I've been known to travel with the propane torch on occasion, just to get the party started ;)

propane torch,, PPHHTT!!! thats kiddie stuff, you must get lame parties started :flipoff2:

Dude...the scary thing is you're right. I have gotten the thumbs up from a chick or three.

it is an incredible phenomenon. I was hanging out at the bar at Pizza Picasso in Sedona with my Girl friend. I just installed the snorkel that day. The chick bartender ( about 22) said to me is that your 4X4? what is that thing on there? Me and my GF both smiled, it was truly amazing the snorkel effect ;) we should start a snorkel thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom