Awesome Article Ratpuke (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well done with the Trails article Charla. Good to see the story of Agent Orange and the struggles that went along with it.

:clap:

Waiting for mine in Van...

Was good to see the write-up on Orange. Neat to see the mystery member's rigs too. Man that 45 looks sweet!! Has he had it redone? Tell me it isn't in that nice of shape pretty much untouched.

Mystery? If you are refering to Howard, watch out, he has internet now! (running off solarpanels, but internet no less) And the 45 is taken care of, but I think it does have some body filler, but it is quite rust free to canadian 45 standards. You should see the SWB 45 he is restoring, that body looks really rust free.

Yes Howard (I didn't have my trails near-by when I typed that, hence mystery member).

Shucks, thanks.

I'm not sure if you can tell from the article alone, but I wrote it back in 2002 and sent it into Todd. He liked it but forgot about it until recently. I could've updated it a bit I guess. Might have been more research available on the topic now... not sure.

As far as Howard's 45 goes, it's pretty much in original shape. He continually paints it and takes good care of it.

Nice to see that we're not still hibernating completely.

Charla :)

Quit feedin' her ego, next we'll see her pictures on calendars... DOH! too late :cool:
I like the "musta been love" part, :eek:
GG

Yes, Phil. Sigh. Oh, the memories ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom