Awe Shawt, Blew the diesel up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Blew the head or head gaskets. Gotta tear into it and find out what the hell happened. Making the Ramble look a long way off. :crybaby:

DavidW said:
Blew the head or head gaskets. Gotta tear into it and find out what the hell happened. Making the Ramble look a long way off. :crybaby:
TAKE THE PIG! TAKE THE PIG!
you can do it!!

Friggin 7 hrs on the road in the Pig. Damn talk about an adventure. Still trying to borrow a tow rig!!! I think that Heather was more dissappointed than I was. She tried to be a big girl and not cry when I was around but when it was just her and Mom, she busted out crying. She wants to go really bad for some reason.

Hell, just steal mommas ride to get up there then ya,ll ride with me. Josh

DavidW said:
Friggin 7 hrs on the road in the Pig. Damn talk about an adventure. Still trying to borrow a tow rig!!! I think that Heather was more dissappointed than I was. She tried to be a big girl and not cry when I was around but when it was just her and Mom, she busted out crying. She wants to go really bad for some reason.

Easier than it may seem. I speak from experience. And on top of that, you got that newfangled powersteerin' and one of them trannys that don't need an extra pedal to use and you only move the stick once to get it in gear. :flipoff2: :grinpimp: :grinpimp:

JCB ELWOOD said:
Hell, just steal mommas ride to get up there then ya,ll ride with me. Josh

Good option also. That's a blast. I did it at ICBM. You just have to share the back seat with the Chief of Security. :flamingo: :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom