For Sale AVIC-F700BT In-dash GPS Nav - Indianapolis - $400 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fishers, Indiana (northeast 'burb of Indy)
**SOLD** AVIC-F700BT In-dash GPS Nav - Indianapolis - $400

This touch screen, in-dash Navigation unit was in my '99 4Runner for about one year. Works great, looks like new. Pioneer nav units work better than any other I've had because they use a hard-drive rather than a DVD. You can play music or videos from a USB or a SD card.

Very cool feature is that you control your ipod through the touch screen just like you would on the ipod screen.

Comes with ipod cable, gps antenna, bluetooth microphone. You can hook up a subwoofer (not included) and a backup camera to it as well (included).

It comes with the wiring harness for a 2006 and up GM, GMC suburban, denali, yukon, tahoe, etc. The 4Runner wiring went with the car that I recently sold.

This unit does not play DVD's

DSC_77820001.JPG
DSC_77830001.JPG

Last edited:
Nice unit. Not a bad deal either. I am looking to get one of these F series Pioneer units really soon. You state that it has the BU camera, so nothing is needed to have GPS, Iphone playback, and a back-up camera?

Has it received the update to get better Navigation and bluetooth quality? I understand Crutchfield mentions something about this on their site.

Jeremy

Last edited:
This has had the version 3.0 upgrade as well as other software modifications that make it much more useable and user friendly. I installed the upgrade from a guru who posts as AVIC411.com. Backup camera is included but it is pretty cheap and it works okay - not great color or resolution with a cheap camera (not the fault of the head unit).

nothing is needed for bluetooth because the microphone is included (playback is through the stereo speakers), or for the ipod (cables included) and the backup cam wiring is also included.

You will just need the vehicle-specific wiring harness for it, which I got with the unit.

Glad to answer any other questions.

John

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom