MUDShip Available: San Jose, CA to Austin, TX (through LA and Phoenix) and Back (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Driving my short bed Tacoma from San Jose to Austin starting tomorrow, with stops in LA, Phoenix, and El Paso. Will be returning on a similar route in early July. Don't have a ton of room, but feel free to reach out.

Hello Baxter,
Maybe you can help me. I have a complete PTO setup that is in Austin. I live in Los Angeles area. If you returning back from Austin in July and the PTO is still not delivered here by then, will it be possible for you to pick it up? Please advise.
Thank you Sir

Hello Baxter,
Maybe you can help me. I have a complete PTO setup that is in Austin. I live in Los Angeles area. If you returning back from Austin in July and the PTO is still not delivered here by then, will it be possible for you to pick it up? Please advise.
Thank you Sir
Ya, I could probably help out! It's going to be a tight fit for me coming home, as my mom and brother are now joining for the road trip, plus the dog. Should be interesting!

If you need help though let me know. Sorry, haven't logged onto Mud in a couple weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom