AVAILABLE NOW: 100 Series Carpet Sets and Mats! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just sent you a PM

OK, I hate to even address all of this with you folks, because everyone has been SO patient! I'm really sorry for the delays in getting this carpet out to everyone, but until I'm satisfied with it, I don't want it out there......and this being a MUCH more "complex" carpet than the 60/62 carpet, we ran into a few issues (color, texture, heel/foot pad placement).

All that being said, I believe it's finally "correct" and suitable for our community!

For those of you wanting to see what the darker brown looks like in a vehicle, some sample shots can be found here Seat Upholstery and Carpet Replacement Research (unless I'm just stoopid, it appears IH8MUD images can no longer be copied from the site. Only urls can.......again, it may be me, so.......) In any event, you can see what the dark brown carpet looks like in a tan (oak) interior 100 (obviously, this owner had his seat color changed, but you can see the difference in color on the other interior pieces). Also, I'm in the process of changing my grey carpet to dark grey, so one I get it installed, I'll shoot photos of that as well. (Personally, I really like the look of the darker carpets.)

I'm going to open a new thread soon, but in the meantime, 100 carpet is now available with all of the bugs of which I'm aware worked out. If you're interested in a set, please PM me with your wants, and I'll see if I can get them handled quickly.

Thanks for your patience. I believe it will have been worth the wait!
David

I am interested to see installs/reviews on the revised product. The seller was fairly responsive to me in the past and I suspect recent delays are due to wanting to get back with us with positive info versus more 'coming soon'.

Can they ship to Canada. Any idea how much a full set weighs?

Is this project dead or still in the works?

I messaged the seller on July 7th and this was part of the response:

"...until my questions / concerns about the 100 series layout are addressed, I'm holding off selling any more. I want to make sure it's as "correct" as possible before I want to be backing the product. Hope it won't be too long........I may have to send them a truck to have them take measurements!"

Is this project dead or still in the works?
I messaged the seller on July 7th and this was part of the response:

"...until my questions / concerns about the 100 series layout are addressed, I'm holding off selling any more. I want to make sure it's as "correct" as possible before I want to be backing the product. Hope it won't be too long........I may have to send them a truck to have them take measurements!"
Thanks to both of you.

Yes, there were some small issues that needed to be addressed in order for me to put my total approval behind this product. Unfortunately, most people would never have really noticed the issues, but to me, I wasn't comfortable with them (especially on the mass-backed product) I hope to have my personal truck completed by this Wednesday - maybe sooner - and all is looking GREAT so far.

THANKS, THANKS, THANKS for everyone's patience! I believe it will have my total seal of approval, and when it does, I am going to start a completely new thread with photos, etc.

Sorry for the delay, but hopefully it'll be worth the wait!

David

This is the last puzzle piece on my 100 to complete.. I've been holding off to support our mud vendors. So please let us know when ready. Thanks

I am waiting for this as well fingers crossed.

OK folks. My "real" work (along with extended family, etc.) has been hammering me these last few months, and it has become clear to me that I need some help in getting this project up and rolling full-steam. Therefore, I've asked the best, most capable person I know (my wife) to handle all orders, questions, etc. from here on out. She'll be handling - probably much more efficiently than me - all ordering, shipping, etc., and I'll be available to help her answer all of your technical questions.

This 100 carpet is really nice, and many of you have been abundantly patient in waiting on me to work out the small kinks with the mfr. Now that the sets are ready to go, you don't need to still be waiting on me to get it out......so that's where she comes in. Again, you won't know the difference in dealing with her vs. me, it's just that you'll have a much quicker response with her.

Thanks much for all the business in the past on the 6x and 80 carpets! We're in no way getting out of the carpet supply business, I just want to make sure those of you wanting to buy aren't waiting on me to get it done.......I can tell you, with her, you won't be waiting!

David

OK folks. My "real" work (along with extended family, etc.) has been hammering me these last few months, and it has become clear to me that I need some help in getting this project up and rolling full-steam. Therefore, I've asked the best, most capable person I know (my wife Valerie @Tupelo Honey ) to handle all orders, questions, etc. from here on out. She'll be handling - probably much more efficiently than me - all ordering, shipping, etc., and I'll be available to help her answer all of your technical questions.

This 100 carpet is really nice, and many of you have been abundantly patient in waiting on me to work out the small kinks with the mfr. Now that the sets are ready to go, you don't need to still be waiting on me to get it out......so that's where she comes in. Again, you won't know the difference in dealing with her vs. me, it's just that you'll have a much quicker response with her.

Thanks much for all the business in the past on the 6x and 80 carpets! We're in no way getting out of the carpet supply business, I just want to make sure those of you wanting to buy aren't waiting on me to get it done.......I can tell you, with her, you won't be waiting!

David

Like David said above, please PM me for all of your carpet needs, whether it be 100, 80, 62 or 60. Just know, if I don't have the answers to your questions, David will. We'll make sure you're taken care of as well as you have been in the past!

I'm looking forward to helping get this project back underway. Thanks!

Valerie

Hey, thanks for the questions. Currently, we don’t have any more photos of the tan carpet other than what’s been posted above in this thread (and we haven’t done an install on tan ourselves). However, below, you’ll see an almost-finished install of a non-OEM color (this is a dark charcoal “Ebony “) in a grey interior 100.

Also, there have been suggestions that the carpet should have more padding added to it during the installation. This grey install is a mass-backed set, and we have not found that it needs additional padding (but we also haven’t installed a standard 100 set ourselves, so we have to defer to others on that at this point. We never found additional padding necessary on all the 6x installations we did, but the standard 100 sets may be different)

Thanks again, and let us know if this answers most of your questions.

3DB99EC5-3288-45CD-8327-1095E989DA14.jpeg
37844AFD-FAC6-4810-92A2-1BC78A5CEB60.jpeg
237D139F-2F57-4E50-9B81-C452A75D6220.jpeg
F856CED0-D515-4DE2-A250-3B6EF6DA75E1.jpeg
34158586-E50D-48D7-ACDA-4F5FF511E021.jpeg

For anyone receiving multiple emails/notifications from me, I apologize. I’m still navigating my way through this forum world. Thanks! Valerie

In the ebony install above I don’t see the cutouts in the rear for the third row seat. Am I missing something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom