Availability for now to next 3 months on higher end aftermarket suspensions? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I’m interested in improving the handling and ride quality of the LC200. This is squarely a want, not a need. The stock suspension is fine for my needs. However, my wants are a little different. I have a spirited driving style and the stock suspension’s nose dive, floaty feeling / lack of plantedness at highway speed, and body roll in turns leaves some to be desired. I want to be able to take turns and drive down fire roads at speed!

Problem is it looks like many of the popular aftermarket suspension options are OOS for a few months given demand.
- OME BP51 appears to be OOS for 3 months according to one vendor I called
- Kings 2.5s is also OOS for 6 months per Filthy Motorsports
- Not sure about Dobinson’s MRA
- Icon‘s seem to be in stock but are quite expensive compared to the rest (2x the cost of BP-51 for a stage 6 kit with UCAs)

I can be patient for <= 3 months but would prefer not to wait longer unless there truly are no other options available. I’m looking for adjustable or custom tunable so I can adjust ride quality for wife/dogs (comfort) vs sport.

Anyone know of a place where I can score a kit?

If you don’t need heavier springs, check Exit Offroad’s Dobinson selection.

Go hit up Radflo. They're made to order.

Fox also has 2.5s for the 200.

I just talked to Accutune last week and they said they have a few king/fox 2.5s on order that could be delivered by end of summer. Everything else if you ordered today would be 24-27 week lead time.

Millcreek Overland has had Icon Slinky kits in stock. Pretty good price in my opinion

Hello all,

I’m interested in improving the handling and ride quality of the LC200. This is squarely a want, not a need. The stock suspension is fine for my needs. However, my wants are a little different. I have a spirited driving style and the stock suspension’s nose dive, floaty feeling / lack of plantedness at highway speed, and body roll in turns leaves some to be desired. I want to be able to take turns and drive down fire roads at speed!

Problem is it looks like many of the popular aftermarket suspension options are OOS for a few months given demand.
- OME BP51 appears to be OOS for 3 months according to one vendor I called
- Kings 2.5s is also OOS for 6 months per Filthy Motorsports
- Not sure about Dobinson’s MRA
- Icon‘s seem to be in stock but are quite expensive compared to the rest (2x the cost of BP-51 for a stage 6 kit with UCAs)

I can be patient for <= 3 months but would prefer not to wait longer unless there truly are no other options available. I’m looking for adjustable or custom tunable so I can adjust ride quality for wife/dogs (comfort) vs sport.

Anyone know of a place where I can score a kit?

Try OK4WD. They are about 1 hour from the city. Very solid shop as well. Been around for more than 40 years doing 4X4. They did quite a bit of custom work on my rig. And they have an odd way of sourcing parts, or they just keep an inventory? They are worth a shot.

Try Dobinsons Direct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom