auzzie oem bar on ebay (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/LANDCRUISER-...ryZ10428QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting
b54e_1.JPG
b688_1.JPG
b60f_1.JPG

Looks very ordinary condition and damaged, I doubt it would be worth anyone in the US buying and shipping it, the add says 8/2004 on and it appears that the sticker in the picture of the bar says 08/2002 on, (this was the change of model date) you would reckon the bloke selling it could read the sticker! You should post this in the for sale section, not the TECH section.

don't get your panties in a wad. I posted it because I do not think you can get one of these oem bars in the USA. :beer:

I'm not the one with the wet panties!

Wasn't there some guy on here going on and on about one of these bars and that it was or wasn't made by Toyota? :confused:

AFAIK the bars are made buy whoever gets the contract, ARB did some steel bars for Toyota, and I think TJM did some aluminium bars, I don’t know who does them now. They have to be made to Toyota specifications, which of course also include the design rules of austrailia which I am sure would be different to the US. ARB have to get approval for their bars for the US market IIRC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom