Auxiliary fuel tank revisited (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
   Judging from the number of views on the most recent thread on auxiliary fuel tanks, there appears to be a considerable interest in this topic among our group.

I decided to put together some of the information I have gathered, in the hope that it will answer at least a few of the questions that were brought up concerning OEM subtanks.

Like all things Cruiser related, this is  a matter of personal experience, not the final - nor most accurate - word on the subject. Hopefully it will help some of you sort out the details.

The page is here: http://www.journalone.com/tlc/aux_fuel.html

This is a draft page from a much larger undertaking, so if it appears incomplete, it is because it is incomplete!

Cheers !

R -

Re: Auxiliary fuel tank revisted

Excelent :bow:

Well done Ron.

:beer:

Ron,
You have raised the bar on sites offering technical information for the 80 series. Beowulf's Elaborate Web Site has some catching up to do. I'll kick some webmaster butt this evening and maybe BEWS will get updated.

More likely, nothing will happen and the webmaster will have a  :beer:
-B-

Ron

That's a professional job - it hints at many hours work information gathering. I'll be sure to keep the link. Good job.

:beer: Jim

Thanks guys. I hope that gathering all of this info at least helps demystify all of the bits needed for this upgrade.

Cheers!

R -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom