Auxiliary fuel tank, on used LC 200? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That looks pretty similar to the gauge and switch on my 13 gallon that I bought from cruiser brothers.
IMG_0353.JPG

They did have to adjust the spare bracket, but I maintain a spare there and on my rear bumper. I have two spare tires

Mine says LRA in the corner. If this one does as well, they likely got it from cruiser brothers

I have had no CELs based on the work they did to leave the carbon canister in place and to ensure the right fittings were used

IMG_0355.JPG

And now the OP regrets posting this because someone will buy it for themselves.

The description clearly indicates dark GREY interior.
D5C7700C-EE9E-4D4D-A2AC-DB7BA59E1E1D.png

And yet... note the tan on the armrest:
DF7F5A3C-0E4F-4A5A-8422-ED14980FCF32.jpeg

It also shows a beige row...& a dark grey row:
01AD861B-20B0-48C0-818C-335A87348A7B.jpeg

So... Something is weird...

OP shopper, maybe call before driving all the way...

At this point, I would wonder if other photos are also wrong...perhaps including the fuel gauge.

Last edited:
The key as with any new vehicle is it needs to get inspected. Dealers don't always get info right and it may be a non matching 3rd row set which most people yank. Get it inspected and go from there

You may want to edit your post to remove the ad. Mark you too as the name of the dealer is in your photos

Mark I think the pictures of the third row seats just have bad lighting and appear darker.

I thought that possibility too, at first, but flipping through the many other photos...armrest is tan along with other images of tan carpet, etc...while the description says grey,

But meh... Just mentioning because if they were borrowing photos, maybe the gauge one is off too.

Last edited:
I’m shopping for a 200 series and found a very nice one but noticed in the photos what appeared to be a gauge for an auxiliary fuel tank. At first I assumed it was a factory option because the vehicle has no other aftermarket parts. I did some light research and it doesn’t appear the 200 comes with an aux tank from Toyota in the US. Looking more closely at the photo the fit and finish of the gauge looks a little off, so now I’m thinking it’s aftermarket.

Anyone know the brand or can help educate me on what I may be getting into? Yes it would be nice to have another 70L of fuel but I don’t want to inherent someone else’s problems either.

View attachment 2076305

So what ended up happening with the truck when you inspected on Saturday?

I too am curious how this went. Inquiring minds want to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom