aux lighting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what model/size?
prices vary depending on specific models.

The lightforces are very nice too :D

I'm runnin these hella and that seems like a fair price for em. If interested check these Cibie they're cool.

They compliment eachother well.
IMG_0003.JPG
typap3.jpg

Last edited:
I am now running yellow bulbs(Hella or Philips, not ricer crap) in my headlights(and fogs) in a few of my cruisers, besides looking cool......they work great in the rain, fog ect.

Cibie is good stuff.

HawkDriver said:
Ya those ricers don't know how to make anything :rolleyes:

Kinda funny.

I just put a set of Hella Black Magics on my Cruiser. FWIW I think the Hella 500's at $50 a pair on Ebay are the best deal you can get for the $$.

I'll more than likely get one or two more sets of those when I get my alternator 'upgraded'.

Piece out.

I have several sets of a Bosch lamp that I got from Mofoco.com. They are $20 each and have pretty efficient lens/reflector optics (I'm an automotive lighting guy at work). The size is a little over 7", the output is pencil beam. I put 130W bulbs in place of the 55W supplied and have been satisfied. I have a set on my front brushguard and on the roll cage facing rearward.

The first time I bought these was about 10 years ago. They came with covers back then, but those are sold separately now. Still a great price. Construction is good quality (old design, but very robust).

To see them, go to mofoco.com, then download the catalogue. Click on the page number at the top right to turn to page 13. They are at the bottom. Part number 23902C.

Hope that helps...
Land Cruiser brush guard.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom